Chapter 27

"Jake, your bleeding." I tell him and he looked at his shoulder taking his left hand and putting in on this shoulder. We he lifted it back up and looked at his hand it was covered in blood.

"I, I guess I am, didn't know. I didn't even noticed." He said grapping a towel that was sitting on the back on his desk chiar.

"I'll go get the first ad kit." I said moving around him and walking out of his room to the bathroom.

  Opening up the mirror cabinet I grapped the little white box and walking back to his room to find him looking at the cut in the mirror. It was a deep cut, it might half to get stiches.

"Jake." I say and he turned and looked at me. "I need you to sit down, your taller than me." I tell him and he smiled sitting down on the edge of his bed.

Walking over to him I look at him, because it hard to clean a cut when his shirt was covering it. He looked back at me before he figured out why I was waiting. Taking his shirt off, he turned halfway so I could get to the cut better.

Opening the box, I grapped a cotton ball and the small bottle of rubbing alcohol. After I cleaned the cut, I got to look at it. He might really need to get stitches. Cleaning up the mess we, I,  made. I stood up and walked over to the door. But Jacob stopped me. He grabbed me by my waist, wrapping his arms around me from behind. Stopping me from leaving the room or even taking a step forward.

"Jake." I say sitting the box down on top of dresser, then turning in his arms so I was facing him.

"What?" He asked with a smirk.

He still hadn't put a shirt back on. But he never had one on, so I don't think it matters.  I think he stopped walking around in a shirt when he first shifted. He had cut his hair. He got buffer. He had even got a tattoo.

"Oh, nothing. I guess." I told him with a small smile that turned into a smirk.

"You guess? " He asked me leaning his head on mine.

"Yeah, I guess." I told him a smile.

"Well, can I try and guess what you wanted?" He asked me with a smirk.

"If you want." I tell him. "I bet you won't be able to guess it."

"You bet?" He smirked.

He then lend down until our lips met and we began to move in perfect sync. I moved my hands to around his neck and he pulled me as close as he could. He then pulled away and rested his head on mine.

"Is that what you wanted?" He asked me with a smile.

"It is now." I tell him and pulled him back into another kiss.

He started to kiss me back and we moved in perfect sync once again. But as soon as the kiss started it ended. He let go of me and grabbed the kit and began to open his door. To only show is dad about to knock on it.

"Sam's here to see you." He told Jacob and he nodded his head. 

  Billy then wheeled away and Jacob turned and looked at me with a smile. His smile turned into a smirk.

"You and your stupid ass super hearing." I say taking the kit out of his hand, and then walking out of the room.

But as I walked out of the room I could hear him laughing. After I put the first ad kit up, I walked into the living room to see Sam, Emily, Billy, and Sue.

  I walked in and it all got quite. So I gave then the worried, confused, smile, but Emily gave me a real smile back. Jacob walked in and wrapped his arms around my waist and resting his head on the top of mine.

"You wanted to talk to me Sam?" He asked Sam.

Sam then nodded his head, standing up and walking out of the house. Jacob kissed the top of my head where his chin once was before following Sam out. He looked back at me and I lightly smiled at him before the door closed.

*Edited*