Chapter 1

" I believe".

Wendy was kneeling down from inside her window as talking to the stars summoning the dark shadow.

" I believe".

She said once more. Wendy waited for a movement in the dark blue sky. After a few minutes the dark shadow came before her and held it's hand out, she clutched onto it then suddenly both flew into the sky dodging the tall, narrow brick buildings. Wendy didn't look back at her sleeping brothers, she kept her eyes forward with a proud smile on her face.

After a while the city they were in faded into the night sky. Her body was dangling from the dark shadow clutching her wrist. Their bodies were hovering over water full of hidden mermaids, from a distance she noticed an island with a point in the centre.

' Where are we?' she thought to herself as her eyebrows lower.

Wendy heaved her head to the dark shadow's glowing bright white eyes with trouble in her eyes. She noticed their getting closer to the island as the fog and clouds fade away and clear the island.

Suddenly their bodies hovered over a clearing with yellow lights that seem to be lanterns sitting a pattern of a circle giving shadows of light around them. Out of the blue, the shadow releases her wrist and let Wendy's body plummet to the ground knocking her unconscious.

A/N
Hey sorry for the short chapter. Remember to like and follow for a follow if u want. Hope you enjoyed so far{even though there wasn't much to enjoy}. Love you all❤️