Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Ian

“Who in the hell is that?” Carson asked suddenly as the sound of an engine came into the parking lot.

We all turned to see a white Lambo pulling into a parking spot in the middle of the lot.  Every car paled in comparison to it.  I had to say it was a pretty badass car.  No doubt a new guy was driving it.

“Damn, I want a car like that,” Levi said, looking longingly at it. 

“They’re getting out.  Let’s see if it’s a hot girl,” Cooper said.

If a hot girl were in the car, she would have no doubt been in the passenger seat.  No girl that I’d known knew how to drive a stick.  They all said it was too hard. 

So when the passenger side door opened up, none of us were expecting a guy to be getting out.  He was really tall.  I was the tallest of our group and the guy getting out of the Lambo still had a good three inches on me.  I guess he was pretty good looking since all of the girls around us gasped and started whispering about him.

When he closed the door, he walked to the front of the car, stopping there and turning around.

“Look at that ass!” Morgan said. 

The guy waved for the driver to get out but the door didn’t open.  A moment later, he dug in his pocket and pulled out a set of keys.  He bent – all of the girls practically started panting – and reached for the car with a key. 

The door swung up and a voice yelled. 

“Don’t you dare touch the car with that, Freddie!” a girl yelled.

“Then get your arse out of the car,” the guy said in an English accent, chuckling.

All of the girls around starting giggling. 

“He’s British!” one girl – I think her name was Tracy – said excitedly.

All of us knew that the driver was a girl but we weren’t expecting who came out of it. 

“Hot damn,” Levi said. 

The first thing we saw come out of the car was a red high heel and the bottoms of white skinny jeans.  Then, just like in the movies when a hot girl gets out of a car, she got out sexily, bending over so we could all see down her shirt.  I must admit she had the best looking boobs that I’d ever seen.  And I hadn’t even gotten to the rest of her. 

When she got all the way out, she bent to get something from the inside of her car, giving us a perfect view of her ass.  She was still standing sideways when she reached up to close her door, showing the sexiest abs I’d ever seen on a girl.  Dear God, what wasn’t amazing about her body? 

Even without seeing her face, all of the guys had their mouths hanging open.  But when she finally did, everyone groaned, including me. 

If I thought her body was sexy, her face just made it even better.  She didn’t have on a lot of makeup, which seemed to make her even more beautiful.  Her light blond hair was almost down to her waist in a cascade of curls. 

“Holy shit, just let me get in her pants once and I’ll die a happy man,” Cooper said, still watching her.  I reached over and smacked the back of his head.  He looked at me with wide eyes.  “What the hell was that for?”

I didn’t say anything, just looked back at the girl as she walked toward the guy in front of her car.  She was only look at him and not at any of us.  Weird, but maybe he was her boyfriend.  I felt a sudden pang of jealousy but why I didn’t know.