Meko's Back story

*****Meko's P.O.V.*****

I remember that cold, winter night like it was yesterday. That man holding my mom and I just stood in the doorway as she went limp in his arms. Her eyes slowly closed as she whispered her final words that would haunt me forever, "Run, Meko-chan, RUN!"

I was about to cry but I couldn't show any weakness. I pulled out my anti-vampire gun, Black Rose, about to avenge my mother but when I looked up he was gone.

"Come on! Show yourself, vampire!" I shouted in my childishly high pitched voice. What, I was like 7?

"Missed one!" He shouted making me freeze with fear, "You'd make a nice servant now wouldn't you."

I quickly turned aiming for the Purebloods heart. He countered my attack by pinning me to the ground causing the gun to slide out of my reach.

"Aww poor you, you have no where to go now little girl." He whispered licking up my neck making me squirm in disgust.

"Hehe you'll make a fantastic slave my dear." He told me as he bit into my neck. A pureblood was drinking my blood and if I survive I'll be one of them.

"Looks like its now you who has no where to go vampire!" Exclaimed the hunter in the doorway. He had blonde hair that was tied back that complimented his brown eyes. I saw behind him my dad lying on the floor dead and the tears poured out.

"D-Daddy?" I whispered into the air finding the strength to fight. "You killed my daddy!"

"Oh and I enjoyed it too!" He laughed a wickedly sinister laugh that made my blood boil.

"You'll be sent straight to hell for this vampire!" I hollered pushing him off me and grabbing my gun. I tried to shoot him but he got away.

From that day on I've searched for him hoping to one day avenge my parents by killing their killer, but for now I'm safe and sound at Cross Academy where I continue suffering as I degenerate into a Level-E. But those two different colored eyes still haunt me for not watching them close.