Chapter 19

Nate was healing very fast. He could walk now, all his scratches are healed, no more bruises, and there are now scars.  He could get up and move around but no running and athletic movement for a couple days. But for school today he had to be in a wheeling chair for safety reasons.

It was the first week of April and our prom was in 2 weeks! I was so excited and could not wait!
So this weekend me and Nate were going to go out and pick out a dress and suit at the mall.

"Babe wake up" I said shaking Nate up to get ready for school "we have school come on."

"Ok, I'm getting up" Nate said stretching his arms and making a weird noise.

As I was getting ready I see Nate walking by me and kissed me. He put his arms around my waist and swayed me around.

"Can we just stay home and cuddle Chelsea" Nate said still hugging me "please!"

"We can't Nate because if we miss one more day of school we won't be able to go to prom."

"Ok" Nate said with a pouty face like he was gonna cry but I wasn't fooled so I continued getting ready.

School was very boring today. I had to make up 3 tests,  a project for college, and many other work that I missed. Nate had the same problem as me and at one point we both fell asleep in class.

When we arrived back at my place we slept the entire day, no homework, just slept. Then I heard my phone ring and it was Katie.

Katie: you ok? You looked terrible in class today (not being rude)

Me: I think so, I been really hungry the past few days and I can barley eat a snack.

Katie: yeah that's weird. Try eating something and hope you and Nate feel better by prom!

Me: I hope so too thanks!

Katie: see you tomorrow❤️

Me: ok bye💗

Then I went back to sleep with Nate.

I woke up with a pain in my stomach and Cramps. I got up and tried to go to the bathroom but the cramps hurt so bad I feel down.

"OH SHIT" I screamed and Nate woke up and seen me on the ground.

"Chelsea are you ok?" Nate said rushing over to me trying to help.

"My stomach is hurting really bad and I have the worst cramps.

"Let me see your stomach Chelsea" Nate said lifting up my shirt and he had a bad reaction
"I don't know how to explain this, but you look like you haven't eaten in a year."

I looked at my stomach and he was right I looked terrible.

"I'm really freaked out what do I do?" I started to cry

"You need to eat more. Maybe you have been sleeping more than eating or you haven't been taking care of your body I don't know. But we gotta start eating or else you will get very sick." Nate said carrying me to the bed.
"I'm gonna get a heating pad for your cramps and some food for your belly."

"Ok" I said Turing on my Apple TV and watched Netflix.

Nate came back up with some chicken noodle soup with macaroni and the heating pad. He placed down the heating pad below my belly and places the food on the bed.

"Thank you Nate" I said giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"No problem lil mama"

For the rest of the day me and Nate watched Disney movies on Netflix and my cramps started to go away, but I was still hungry.
I knew I had to go slow and recover for my stomach so I waited till the end of the movie for a snack later.

In the middle of the movie I started to get sleepy and I kept my self from falling asleep.

"You can fall asleep on my shoulder Chelsea it's fine." Nate said

So I placed my head on his shoulder and we both feel asleep watching the movie.