Chapter 2

{a/n: ok for the 'meeting the characters' part I forgot to add Destiny but all you need to know is she is a slut, is really mean, and hooked on Nate all the time. Ok bye now!}

I walked into Mrs.Muller's class and I went to my desk and got my homework out from last night. "Everyone please set your homework on the right side of your desk and I will collect it. If you did not do it you will be in detention." Mrs muller said walking around the classroom collecting papers.

As always I seen Nate without his homework. "Nate where is your homework?" Mrs.muller said with a angry face. "I didn't do it I was busy." Nate said with a smirk on his face. "Please go to the principals office Nate we will discuss this later" Mrs.muller said pointing her finger to the door "with pleasure." Nate said with a smile and leaving the room.

It was lunch time and I seen Nate come out of the office really mad. Wonder what his deal was I wondered. Anyways I walked to the lunch room with my lunch bag and sat with Katie. "What's up with Nate" I said to Katie. "He can't play basketball until he gets his English grade up to a high B or A." Katie said "that sucks. And he's the caption of the team. What are they going to do for the game this Saturday." I said "well it's Tuesday. So hopefully he gets his grade up soon he'll play." Katie said with a smile.

Lunch was done with and Mrs.Muller called for me for a talk. I went into her class room and wondered why did she want me. "Am I in trouble?" I said with a blank face "No Chelsea you didn't do anything wrong I just need you to do me a favor." Mrs.muller said with a smile. "I'll do anything Mrs.muller. What do you need help with?"
"Well since Nate is having trouble and you have a A in my classroom I need you to tutor him/help him with his work." Mrs.muller said with a smile across her face.

I can do anything except for that I said in my mind. "Sure when do I start?" I said with a fake smile. "Tomorrow and you'll stay after school in the library. But don't worry people will still be at the school." Mrs.muller said as we exited the door and I went to my locker.

It was the end of the day and I went to my locker to get the books I need for my homework. Then I heard my locker slam. "I heard the news. Now you better get me this A until Saturday because if you don't you will pay." Nate said to me and walked away. I'm really scared of what will happen tomorrow and I wonder how did he find out so fast that I was helping him. So now I'm going to tell Katie the bad news and just take a relaxing day before tomorrow. So I grabbed my books went to Katie's car to meet her and left.