Chapter 11

OMG GUYD WE GOT OVER 1,000 READS! THANKS GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT❤️

"Would you like to be my... Girlfriend?" Nate said blushing and he looked embarrassed. "Nate..."
"Ok I know you don't want to date-"
"No Nate I would love to be your girlfriend" I said smiling.
"Really?" Nate said smiling and staring into my eyes.
"Yes!" I said and hugged him right and he hugged back.
"I love you Chelsea." Nate said
"I love you to."

We walked back inside holding hands and Katie was staring at us.
"Wait are you and him dating?" Katie said dropping her jaw.
"Yes" I said and Katie was so surprised and gave Nate a smirk. Nate had to leave and he took me out front by his car.
"I'll see you tomorrow beautiful." Nate said leaning me against his car and his lips went on to mine. I haft to admit it he was a really good kisser and his lips were so soft. We stopped and I gave him a big hug before he left.

It was 30 minutes since Nate left the house and I was so tired. We were still cleaning and I was trying so hard not to pass out while sweeping. "Maybe you should go to bed Chelsea." Katie's mom said to me
"No I'm fine"
"There's not much left Chelsea we can handle it just go to bed and get a good night sleep." Katie's mom said taking the broom away from me and I groggily went up the stairs, put my hair in a messy bun, changed my clothes, and went to bed. I closed my eyes and drifted to sleep...

Dream:

I was in my house alone and Katie was out with her parents at a safe house. I was all alone and the doors were boarded up and the doors locked with objects in front of the door. I was really scared, had many cuts, bruises, and I felt like I haven't ate since forever. I heard a knock at the backyard and it kept getting louder and louder like someone was about to come through the door. Seconds later the door broke down in a man with dark clothes and a ski mask.
"Get away!" I said with tears coming down my face and backing up and picking up my knife. The man took off the ski mask and it was Nate! I haven't seen Nate since 2 years since the war.
"Chelsea..." Nate said dropping the mask.
"I miss you..." I said and went to hug him but he pushed me.
"I can't Chelsea." Nate said with a mean face. "Why Nate? I know my father killed your family but I had no part of it Nate. I'm sorry and I love you so much." I said crying so much "No I don't believe you! Now it's my turn!" Nate said getting his gun out of the back pocket and pointing it straight at me.
"Nate... Stop... Look at what your doing to your girlfriend. The one you will love forever you said." It said to Nate still crying
"I'm sorry Chelsea." Nate said coming over kissing me on the forehead and pointed the gun at me.
"I love you-" I said but I got cut of my getting shot in the both legs and heart. I feel on my knees and hitting my head.
"I love you to Chelsea forever and always." Nate said giving me a kiss on the lips and darkness came to my eyes and I died...

I woke up from tears in my eyes and my shirt all wet from the tears.
"I need to warn Nate." I said looking at the clock and it was 3:00 in the morning. I was calming myself down and I went back to bed afraid...