Chapter 12

I walked into school today and I looked for Nate. I was so tired because of that dream I had last night and I was feeling really depressed. I found him as usual sitting against the same tree smoking. I walked over to him and I started to talk.
"Nate I don't know if we will last long in a relationship together." I said frowning and had glass eyes trying to keep my tears in.
"Why Chelsea? Is it because I'm not good enough?" Nate said panicking
"No, it's not that I had a dream and you killed me because my dad killed your parents. I didn't have no plan whatsoever to do that to you. And then you pulled out a gun and shoot me 2 times. I feel like you'll hurt me again Nate or may even kill me. I don't know if we should keep going." I said while I had a couple tears coming down my checks.
"Chelsea... Why would I ever do that to you. I'm never going to hurt you I promise with all my heart. Just please Chelsea."
"Ok Nate. But promise you'll never hurt me." "Promise..." Nate said pulling me in for a hug and we walked into school together holding hands.

It was the end of the day and my last class was P.E which took awhile because I had to put the volleyball net up and the ball cart in the closet. I was rushing to get my P.E clothes off and put back on my regular clothes. I ran to my locker to get all the textbooks I needed and went to see Nate. I went to his locker and He wasn't there. That's strange I thought, so I just got my car keys out of my purse and went to my car.

As I exited the school building I seen Destiny of course making out with another boy. I wanted to know who she was kissing now so I waited for them to stop kissing or should I say making out. They stopped to catch there breaths and the man turned around where we are making eye contact. No way... It can't be... My mind crushed into a thousand prices and I broke down.
"You promised..." I said under my breath and balled my eyes out and I started to run to my car.
"Wait Chelsea I can explain!" Nate said running after me and I drove off. How could he do this I thought. I just can't take this anymore.

I was driving and there was traffic by my house so I had to go the long way. There were many thoughts in my head that I couldn't process and I couldn't function. I started to cry again so I decided to turn on the radio. All that came on was sad songs and that didn't help at all so I decided to just turn it off. Moments later I got to my house and of course I'm alone still while my parents aren't back yet. I texted Katie and said that I needed some alone time and I'll see her at super.

I was in my bedroom and I could hear the front door knock. I looked through the Little hole to see who it was. It was my best friend Sammy and I let him inside.
"Hey I seen what Destiny did." Sammy said giving me a hug.
"I can't believe he did that to me." I said crying into his chest.
"He didn't do anything Destiny did."
"No she didn't Nate probably did because he didn't have the guts to say we're breaking up to me so he did that to hurt me even more."
"I was all there Chelsea I know what happened."
"Really? Are you lying to me?"
"No I'm not. Just talk to Nate tomorrow about it he will explain." Sammy said bringing me to the couch and we both sat down. "Do you want to spend the night today Sammy? It's the weekend and I'm bored." I said.
"Sure. I'll order some pizza and I'll go by the store while I'm going to get extra clothes." Sammy said grabbing his keys and leaving the house.

While Sammy was going to the store and to his house I decided to text Nate.

To Nate- Hey come to my house tomorrow around 5:00 I want to talk.
From Nate-ok. See you then💘

I didn't text back because the pizza was here!!! I payed the delivery man and I grabbed our pizza and Sammy was back just in time.
"I got Arizona tea, sour patch kids, chips, slushies, and more candy!" Sammy said putting the stuff on the table in front of the couch with the pizza also.

Me and Sammy cuddled and watched Netflix and ate a bunch of junk food. Sammy gave me tiny kisses on my forehead and he grabbed my ass sometimes but I really didn't care. It was 12:00 and I decided we should go to bed. I wore his sweatshirt and I also wore some spandex. We started to cuddle again and I didn't feel depressed anymore.
"I love you Chelsea" Sammy said kissing me on the forehead.
"Love you to Sammy. Thanks for coming over and telling me about Nate." I said as I feel asleep in his arms. Today was pretty fun but bad at the same time.