Chapter 3

I woke up to my blaring alarm clock and I woke up Katie and we got ready for school. I wore leggings,  a sweater that's says "as if!", uggs, some foundation and mascara, and with my hair in a messy bun. Katie and I went downstairs to find eggs and bacon on the counter from Katie's mom. It was really good and we thanked her. We got our purses and went to school.

We were in the car and I had to tell Katie what was happening today about me and Nate. "Katie... We need to talk." I said shivering. "What's wrong Chelsea?" Katie said
"So yesterday mrs.muller told me that I had to tutor Nate after school this week for him to play basketball this Saturday for the big game! What should I do I'm so scared."  I said freaking out.
"What! Chelsea! Nate's your bully! What if he fights you or kills you!" She said freaking out like me "I don't know but hopefully he'll get this A or B as soon as possible." I said feeling blank all the sudden.

We got out of the car and walked to the doors. But, when I was getting out I could see Nate smoking over by the tree. "Nasty" I said under my breath and walked to my locker. I got all my books for class 1,2,and,3. I also grabbed my book just incase if I have deer time (it's literally just like free time but reading). I closed my locker and walked to Mr.jays class.

It was the end of the day and I was trying to find Nate. But instead he found me. "What are you looking for?" He said
"I was looking for you but I guess not anymore." I said with a mean tone. We got our books and then went to the library.
"Look Chelsea, If I don't get a A by Friday you will pay." Nate said holding my arm really tight. "But it's Wednesday its not that easy! I'm trying to help!" I yelled at him "this is important to me!" He yelled back. I jumped a little bit because he was really scaring me. " If you stop yelling I'll help but if you keep bullying me for this whole week I won't got it." I said putting my arm out and he shook it. "Deal..." He said and sat down.

We studied for about an hour and 30 minutes and I couldn't believe that he was behaving. Hopefully we get this A on time because I'm not getting my head smashed into a wall or something.

It was 5:00 and we stopped. "Um Chelsea." Nate said as I turned back and said "what?" "Thanks... I'll see you tomorrow." Nate said leaving the library and went in his car and drove off. Wow... That was the first time he has been nice to me for a long time now... 

A/n: OMG thanks for all the reads guys! Never thought people would read my story😅bye loves❤️