Chapter 10

"Surprise!!!" We all said jumping out with balloons and confetti everywhere! Katie's face was full of amazement and she was surprised. "Oh my gosh! Thanks guys I thought you all forgot." Katie said as we all laughed. The party turned out fun and we all had a good time. Everyone was dancing and having a blast.

"Present time!" I said gathering all of us in the living room. I rushed upstairs in the bedroom to get my present for Katie and went back in the living room. She was opening her gifts up and she got lots of money, perfume, sunglasses, and gift cards. The next present was Jack Gilinsky's! Katie grabbed the box and opened it.
"Oh. My. Gosh." Katie said with her mouth wide opened.
"What? Is it bad?" Jack said with fear.
"No it's... Beautiful! Thank you so much!" Katie said going over to Jack and giving him a hug. "Can I ask something really crazy?" Jack said to Katie.
"What?"
"Will you... Go out.. With me?" Jack said blushing.
"Yes Jack yes!" Katie said giving him a big hug and everyone was clapping.

My present was next and I couldn't wait for her to open it. Katie grabbed the big box first and opened it to find her new converse.
"Oh my god I been wanting theses for a long time! Thanks so much Chelsea!" Katie said "There is one more thing in there." I said as she grabbed the container to the earrings. Katie opened it and she was so surprised
"Shut up Chelsea! You did not just buy me these! Thank you so much again!" Katie said giving me a hug.

It was 11:00 and everyone was leaving the house. The party was so much fun and Katie was having so much fun.
"Bye Katie! Love you!" Jack said giving Katie a kiss on the cheek.
"Love you to." Katie said as Jack exited the door and left.

"Hey Chelsea, can we talk privately?" Nate whispering in my ear.
"Sure." I said leading him to our backyard.
"So I been wanting to tell you something for a long time." Nate said holding my hands.
"Ok..."
"And I would be the happiest man if would..."

CLIFF HANGER! lol but anyways I'm going to try my hardest to update this week at least 3 times. Hope you enjoyed love you all!❤️