-1-

I'll show you my true colours...- True Colors Zedd

Joe' POV

I awoke to a screaming Caspar, who today has actually woken up before me for a change. He was screaming at his phone for no odd reason. I jumped out of my bed and walked across the hall to Caspar's room.
"Casp you ok in there?" I asked. There was no answer so I opened the door. "Don't you dare pretend to be asleep Caspar," I sighed and as I was about to walk out the room he sat up "wait Joe I need to speak to you,"
"You do? Why are you screaming at your phone you sound like a idiot," I asked him.
"Oh," he laughed "it's just playing up no big deal. Anyway I got a message off Marcus asking about if we want to go to a party at his I think it might cheer us up a bit, I... I mean," he stopped and stared at me, then he sighed. "I mean we haven't been speaking to each other and I hate how quiet it is between us," it looked as if he was about to cry.
"I've had a lot of things on my mind recently Casp I'm sorry. Right you better texted Marcus and tell we're coming I've just gotta go and call someone," as I was about to leave Caspar mumbled 'I guess he wants to speak to his new best friend Phil' I rolled my eyes and went upstairs and called Phil.
He then answered the phone...

P: hey Joe what's up?
J: Caspar as per Phil I don't know what to do anymore I mean I love him so much but he doesn't feel the same way and sometimes he's just really gets on my nerves.
P: Oh my Joe he's just phoned Dan. Dans gonna put it on speaker now...

*Dan and Caspar's phone call*
D: Yo yo Caspar
C: hey Dan have you got time to talk... Alone without Phil being there please!
D: Yeah of course what's up
C: it's Joe I feel like he's hiding something from me I don't know what to do it getting to the point all my feelings are going weird and I keep shaking when I'm around him. The thing is that Marcus is having a get together at his tonight and me and Joe are going. I just want Joe to tell me the tru...
D: but don't forget your hiding a big secret from him remember you told me about those thoughts.
C: don't worry I've got that under control now it's ok Dan.
D: what I mean is you can't just expect the truth from Joe if you're not going to tell him the truth. Listen Casp I've got to go but I know you'll do the right thing Bye.
C: bye.
*end of Dan and Caspar's call*

J: Thoughts? Dan what thoughts?
D: If he does the right thing he'll tell you the truth tonight.
P: Dan's right Joe let Caspar tell you what's going on it's not good if it comes from us.
J: ok thanks guys speak to you soon.
D&P: bye
*end of Joe and Phils call*
All that replayed through my mind was Dan speaking to Caspar about his thoughts and how Caspar has it under control.  My mind was going through the worst possible things and I just couldn't focus. Something was wrong with my Caspar and I just don't know about it.

*Couple of hours later*
Me and Caspar turned up at Marcus's house and all of our friends were there Zoe, Alfie, Dan, Phil, Jim and Tanya. However as soon as we got in there Caspar was chucking a bottle of grey goose vodka down his throat and then a bottle a Jack Daniels. Dan dragged Caspar outside and I followed them both "Caspar I think you should start drinking water, you're getting drunker by the minute!" Dan told him. Caspar's deep blue eyes starred at us both. "WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT TO BE SOBER LIKE YOU TWO BITCHES!" He shouted in are faces his breath smelling like all the alcohol he had drank "Caspar calm down and don't even think about swearing at me," I looked straight at him.
"Joe bitch is not a swear word it's a female dog and that's what you are..." He started to walk down the street but then he stumbled on to a road. However bright lights came close to his body and before we knew it there he was lying in the middle of the road. As me, Dan and Phil ran towards him Alfie called an ambulance and Zoe and Tanya were standing there gobsmacked.
"Caspar you're going to be fine I'm not going to leave your side I promise," tears rolled down my cheeks as I held my best friends body in my arms...

So first chapter done I'll try and update as soon as possible:)
Jenna x