Chapter 27: Alex Part 2

Alex P.O.V

When I walked inside me and Kylie both looked disgusted. People were dry humping each other and grinding. I wasn't really sure if I wanted to be here anymore. " Kylie I think we should go" I said thinking she was behind me but really she was dancing with guys with an beer in her hand. Well in not shocked it's a classic Kylie move. I guess I'll be driving home then. I was slowly moving my hips side to side in my own little world when I felt a pair of hands touch my small shoulder. " Hey" I jumped up  tapping my shoulder. It was Drake he was kind of a big deal in my school. " oh hey" I blushed trying to cover my face no don't embarrass yourself just don't I kept saying in my mind. "Wanna dance?" He asked and I nodded. Taking my hand leading me to the dance floor. A slow song came on and let me just say it was way to lovey dovey for me. The song was Like I'm Gonna Lose You by Megan Trainer and John Legend. He grabbed my hands putting them on his shoulders and flashing his pearly white teeth. And then taking his hands and putting them on my hips. I felt like the room got 100 degrees higher at that moment.

💕Few Hours After The Party💕

" I enjoyed dancing with you" I smiled while we walked outside. It was 3 in the morning and I knew my parents were going to kill me when I got home." I did to, You want me to take you home?" He asked while I didn't even notice we were standing right by his car. " That would be great. I think my friend left already" I said while getting inside of his car and driving off.

Bridget's P.O.V
I swear when she gets back she's going to get punished out of her mind! I never knew she would ever be hard headed towards me and Ethan. And I have been to a party not in 30 years! I'm not that old...... Okay moving on Lol

Later that night.

" Where the hell is she?" I paced back and forth across the doorway. " She better not be doing anything she's not supposed to!" I kept rambling on and on. Ethan didn't say s word. His little innocent princess has broken to many rules and now I'm in charge of this shit now. I heard a car pull up our driveway she must be here. I pulled a little of the curtain to look outside to see what she was doing. I thought to myself oh wait until I see her she's gonna get it. Soon after the door opened up quietly.

Alex's P.O.V
" Thanks for the ride" I said pulling the door handle about to get out when Drake  pulls me back by my arm and smashes his lips on mine putting his hand on my face to make the kiss longer. " I'll s-see you at s-school" my face turning a bright pink as I walked up to my door step opening the door. God please let me parents be asleep. Shit " LOOK WHO DECIDED TO SHOW UP" my mom yelled out raged in anger. " Yeahhh." I was really scared to what my punishment would be. " YOUR GROUNDED FOR 3 MONTHS BRING YOUR ASS HOME EVERYDAY AFTER SCHOOL IF NOT I WILL INCREASE YOUR PUNISHMENT. NOW GO TO YOUR ROOM" she pointed. I ran up to my room. This is going to be hell.

-------------------------------------------------------

Alright guys.

This is part 2.

I really don't like this book anymore.

So I'm about to end it soon.