Chapter 23: Mourning

( I NEVER PROOF READ SO MIGHT BE MANY MISTAKES TRY AND MAKE IT WORK FOR ME GUYS LOL)

----------------------------------------------
Let's skip to 1 month later into time.

Bridget's P.O.V

I can't believe my little Alex is growing up its her first day of school!... " Mommy!!!" Alex screamed while jumping up and down on our bed. " What!" Ethan jumped up while looking pissed. "I HAVE SCHOOL!" She said while jumping up with excitement this
was going to be a long day already.

Brooke's P.O.V
Today was okay I guess every though the day hasn't even started yet I'm still a little sad... Chris has been doing some things to try and cheer me up and it kind of has been working. I guess I thinking when my phone went off " Hello?" I said... " Alex starts her first day of school today!" Bridget says. I totally forgot about that should I go? Nah I might stay home." Oh okay. I don't really feel like going maybe Tomorrow?" I hope that want rude or anything I love Alex to death I just really don't feel like going. " That's fine! Look I gotta go. I'll talk to you later." And then I hit the end button on my phone. What can I do today? I thought in a matter fact where's Chris?

Chris P.O.V
There's a little secret I haven't really told Brooke and I think she might be kind of upset about it. I'm in a Gang I know it's not good but I have to make my money. " Look here bud I said I'm not waiting any fucking more where your money?" I asked while pulling up my gun. " I swear I'll pay next week my girlfriend- " I pulled the trigger he fell straight down soon enough a pile of blood was on the wooden floor. I kind of felt bad for him. I walked away leaving his body there. "Did you do your job?" My Boss Miles Asked me. ( In case you don't remember who that is I'll do a quick flash back.)

*Flash Back*
Back in high school Miles was called danger. He didn't have have that name for nothing. He was in the gang and he was the leader he killed people for a living. But everyone just thought it was just a rumor! I guess they thought wrong. Soon enough Chris got into a money hole or whatever it called and he needed money quick. So I guess he found out about Miles and now he kills and sells drugs for a living Brooke doesn't know yet and I'm pretty sure she won't be happy when she does.

*Flash Back Over*

Still Chris P.O.V
" When are you going to tell that girl of yours of what you do for a living?" Miles asked while smoking. " Don't know but it won't be soon.. By the way I gotta go I'll see ya Tonight!" I walked out in case you don't know to tonight were going to ambush are enemies the Greyhounds.

Brooke's P.O.V

I started crying I don't know why I just did I missed him and I was scared something happens I can't lose him I really can't. I heard footsteps coming close to our bedroom door and Chris came in. I ran up to him and embraced him in a hug. " Babygirl are you okay?" He asked pulling away and kissing my forehead. " I was until now. Do you know how worried I was?" I said.. " Babe I'm fine but I have to leave again tonight though" he said trying to kiss my lips but I dodged them. " Why do you keep leaving me!" I got out of his grip and sat down on the bed. " I just have to it's a meeting for my job" he said getting behind me and wrapping his strong arms around my waist. " Sure whatever" I got up and grabbed my jacket and started heading to the door. " Babe where are you going?" He asked while grabbing my wrist and pulling towards him. " Oh I have a meeting for my job at 8" I said mocking him and putting my hands across my chest and then I walked out the door and got inside my car. I feel that he's cheating or it could be something else but I'm about to find out. I drove to Bridget's house and times for a mission!

Bridget's P.O.V
I made dinner and can I say I'm exhausted. I never to get sleep anymore. Well that's what I get for getting married and having a kid lol...I brought the food over to the table and they basically took everything that was in sight. " How was school Alex?" I asked while taking my fork and taking a bite of my steak. " It was good I even got to play doctor!" Se said all excited. " Play doctor with who?" Ethan asked." Why does it matter who I play with?" she said. " Because I hope it's not a boy!" I nudged him in the arm while taking a sip of my water. " So who did you play with Alex?" He asked again. " This boy named Jacob..." She said with no care in the world. He looked like he was about to choke on his food. I put my hand on his thigh letting him know nigga don't ever think about it. " That's-" and I heard the doorbell. " I'll get it babe" Ethan got up " BROOKIE POO" Ethan embraced her into a hug. She giggled and went to the table. " Uhm Bridget can I talk to you for a sec?" She asked while grabbing my hand and dragging to the kitchen. "What is it?" I asked

Brooke's P.O.V
" Something weird is going with Chris and I think I know.. He keeps leaving out late and tonight he's leaving again at 8 so maybe we can follow his car to wherever he's going!" I said while looking in her eyes. " Uhm I don't know you don't think he would be upset?" Bridget said while biting her bottom lip. " I don't really care I just really want to now what he's doing this so important that I don't even know" I said and looked at my phone it was already 7 and I know he likes to be early. " I think we should start getting ready to go" and we wee on our way. " So we're going to drive to your house and follow his car without him knowing?" She asked and I nodded.
Then I saw a car pulling out our driveway and I knew it was him so we followed.

20 minutes later

" Oh my god" we both said at the same time. It was a abandoned warehouse why would he come here in the first place? He got out the car and had a gun in one hand and I'm guessing a Bullet proof vest." This is starting-"
Before I could even finish gun shots went off and the whole warhorse went into flames....

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I've been really busy lately... I can't wait until the sequel comes out!!!

Okay and I felt really bad for not updating In a long time because I feel the longer I wait the less reads I get. So here's the goal! And we better reach it!
4 votes 2 comments and 650 reads and I'll update.