Chapter 2: The Interview

Brooke P.O.V
Today was the day for the interview in case you don't know 11 Alive News Called yesterday night to see if we could tell them a little more about the investigation. I agreed,maybe they Could help us. I got interrupted by my phone going off Candyce of course I answered I should just tell her what happened. " Hello?" I said
"Hey we need to talk you've been acting so strange lately it's not like you to. Meet me at the Little cafe down the street at 5:00 and you better be there."
I replied "okay whatever" then I ended the call.

Ethan P.O.V
I texted my friend Chris to see if we could stay with him for a while until we could get back on our feet.  We only have a few days until were evicted from the house. So I decided to call him
" dude I texted you 10 times what the hell you doing?"  Now he answers what an pain in the ass.
" I've been busy. Unlike someone... What you want anyways?"
I said " Remember when you said if anything goes wrong you'll help me well that time is here"
After that I didn't hear nothing not even him breathing....
Chris says " hmmm as long as you listen to me and only bring yourself you've got an deal"
Ethan says " sounds cool see you soon"
And the phone call ended. Not even telling him about Brooke.

Brooke P.O.V
" ETHAN!!!" I yelled at the top of my lungs where is the boy? The interview is in 10 minutes. I'm so tired of this I have to do everything my self these days. I look to see him walk in. I don't say a word cause if I do I'm going to go off. Then I hear a knock on the door there here. I let them inside our messy house. " Hello how are you guys doing today" the middle age lady asked. I replied " doing ok I guess" she replied " My name is Miranda and I'll be the one interviewing you today so have an seat on the couch." And we sat down. They brought in a camera lots papers. And people this was going to be interesting.

The camera guy said " we start in 5 4 3 2 1!! "
" today we will be doing an interview of the daughter and son. We did a little investigation and we know who did it he's a serial killer who has been loose for years no one has been able to catch by my understanding he's very dangerous. Back to the questions."
A serial killer seriously what if he finds us and we're dead to??? This scary shit you know. Miranda interrupts my thoughts " Why did your parents leave that night?" I say " Because it was there anniversary night it was supposed to be a special 25 years but that changed" by the way this interview was going i was ready for it to be over with.
It was 4:30 pm
Crap!!! I'm supposed to meet Candyce and I really don't wanna go but I don't wanna be mean ether... Since when did I care about people's feelings? Anyways I took a shower. Curled my hair and put on some clothes. I picked up my bag and walked downstairs walking right past my brother...
He spoke up and said " Where are you going?" Looking with a blank face
I said " I'm meeting Candyce at that cafe" he replied " You can't be going anywhere have you LOST YOUR DAMN MIND THERES A SERIAL KILLER ON THE LOOSE WHAT IF HE GETS YOU???? HUH??"
He was kind of right about that again over protective brother ugh but I don't care. I ignored him walked out of our house and drove off so what I guess I'm dead no one would care anyways. 15 minutes later I arrive at the cafe. I don't know why Candyce calls Starbucks a cafe??? She's strange but I still love my best friend. I order an iced mocha and sat down at a table waiting for Candyce.
A little while later I see her walk in and head my way. I get up and give her an big hug "hey sorry I've been a little grumpy there's a lot going on" I say she replies " like what? You know you can tell me anything right?" I reply " I know.. Well here's the beginning" I explain to her how my parents died the next morning and how there's a serial killer on the loose who killed them and how I shouldn't be out I should be at home safe.. Then how we're losing the house.. I ended up in tears this isn't how it's supposed to be. Candyce says " I know your just lonely, you need a boyfriend" I looked up at her with shock why would she say that I'm perfectly fine by myself I speak up and say "Are you crazy??? I don't need a boyfriend and that's final can I go now??" She replied " Yeah just go you need time to think about it first"
And with that I got up and left Starbucks. Driving home as fast as I could. Finally I'm home I go up and unlock the door but someone puts there hand over my mouth.
Unknown " say one thing and I'll shoot you" I was shaking in fear. This is what I get for not listening to my brother.