Chapter 16: Broken

No One's  P.O.V

Brooke has been spending some time with us lately. Even since her and Bridget talked she has calmed down a lot and has become more happy about her life. And she has been keeping Alex (Ethan and Bridget's baby) so they can work extra to bring in more money.

2 months later.......

Brooke's P.O.V
I think my life is getting better now. Me and Chris have been together for 8 months now yeyeeeeee I'm so excited!! And Alex is 3 months now time flies by doesn't it? One thing I'm just a little worried about is Candyce its like she fallen off the earth literally I've tried to get in contact with her but it's no use. Maybe she doesn't want to be bothered. I don't really know.  But sometimes you have to move on with your because the past can really bother you especially when it's just a terrible one.

Bridget's P.O.V

In enjoying Brooke staying with us she's been more happy I just hope nothing serious doesn't happen and she gets stressed again as they always say always expect the unexpected!!  Moving on today I spent my day at hell meaning work it was okay but I've had a better day. Just that my boss keeps flirting with me after I told him I have a boyfriend... Plus you can't date someone you work with... Men.... lol

Ethan's P.O.V

I'm making dinner because I want to make it special we all have been so busy we have no time to really take care of Alex so it's my job to step in and help put a little but more. So I decided to look on my phone for recipe ideas I don't know how to cook but let's give it a try.

Brooke's P.O.V

I thinking about a lot of stuff while Alex was taking her daily nap. I was interrupted by Ethan shouting " CHRIS IS HERE" really he couldn't take his fat ass up the stairs. So I walked down and was greeted by him. " Hey" I blushed while looking at him.

Chris P.O.V

I kind of bought her a promise ring not a engagement ring were not ready for that yet. " Hey Uhm can we go to your room?" I asked kind of shyly she nodded and grabbed my hand in hers. We finally got to her too she closed the door silently. And joined me on the bed. " What's wrong Bae?" She asks me kind of nervous. I got down on one knee and pulled out the promise ring she looked so shocked.

Brooke's  P.O.V
I can't BELIEVE IT HEHHEE. " YES YES I ACCEPT IT!!" I cried out to him. I jumped into his arms and have him a kiss. He put the promise ring on my finger. I could never have anyone like him.... " I love you" I say blushing so hard.. " I love you to" he kisses my forehead and we both fell asleep.

Bridget's P.O.V

My boss invited to dinner at his place. Of course I can't risk loosing my job I accepted the offer even though I had a weird feeling about it. He told me to come over at 7:30 So I went home.
I got home and smelled something it couldn't be food..... I walked inside and took off my worn out heels and threw my bag on the leather couch. " Babe?" I said... I saw a huge mess in the kitchen I sighed. " What the fuck is this?" I semi screamed. " Bridget I just wanted- " I cut him off " I COME HOME EVERYDAY DAMN DAY AND COOK AND CLEAN AND I NEVER GET A THANK YOU DO I? NO EXACTLY" I crossed my arms around my chest and walked upstairs. It was already 7 so I just put in some shorts and a sailor shirt and heels. I basically doped walked outside Ethan asked me where I was going but I ignored. I drove to his house well kind of like a mansion to me.

No ones P.O.V

So Bridget got to her bosses house and they talked for awhile. " I should head home" she said kind of confused. She was drunk....  " Did that glass of wine have something in it?" She said alluring her words. " No it didn't.. How about we go to my room and you can sleep there." Her boss said dragging her upstairs while she giggled.

The next morning.....😳😳😳

Bridget's P.O.V

I woke up with an massive headache but had no clue why?? I got up from me and Ethan's bed and realized It wasn't and I was naked. " OMG I HAVE TO GO!!" I yelled while running inside the bathroom to change into yesterday's clothes. I drove home kind of sad that I actually did that with my boss I slept with my boss and I have Ethan.... I felt so bad..... I cried while my head was on. The steering wheel I had no strength to get out what am I going to do?

Brooke's P.O.V

I heard a car pull up I knew it had to be Bridget's car she has been gone all night. Something's going on!!! Good thing Ethan isn't here... I heard sniffles while tiny foot steps coming up the old stairs. " Bridget is everything okay?" I asked while coming up to her. " I did something really bad" she says while crying again...

1 hour later

Still Brooke POV
She explained everything from beginning to the end. I felt so bad for her. But I had no idea how she would tell Ethan this isn't going to end ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
At the very top is Bridget and Alex....

Thank you so much for 438 reads!!! It took me awhile to come up with this chapter so please I hope you like it!!
Byee
~koolyky67~