Chapter:4 Saved

Brooke P.O.V
I was left there to die they didn't want me. I can't leave my brother I really can't leave like this he'll have no one that's not fair to him is it? Great here's comes James.  He says " Look here I'm letting you live because we need your reward and I'm pretty sure they wan you alive" he takes some bandage and puts it on the cuts gently. Bipolar much some Damn freak show. I reply " You know you can just let me go this isn't worth it" I say plainly. He just walks away like he's deaf. What an..... Don't even get me started.

Ethan P.O.V
The police are still doing an investigation. I'm waiting for them to track the location. This is like an adventure my sister got kidnapped could be dead or have been through hell this is just a mess.

*flashback*
Mommy I weally want someone to play with. " like who?" I say " a brother so we can play all day" I smile wide. My and dads faces were priceless. They both said at the same time " We will think about" and in less then a month later my mom was pregnant. But with a girl. I was a little sad but hey! It's better then nothing.
It was interrupted by my phone ringing
It was an unknown number probably the police station or something.
"Hello?" A lady speaks up " Yes we have tracked the place where your sister was kidnapped were on our way now" This has been the best news ever.
" that's great let me know if anything goes wrong" and we hung up the call.

Brooke P.O.V
*sighs* Peter walks in " Listen whore girl we need you to shut up and come with us" I speak up with an attitude " listen fuck boy I'm not going anywhere with you so don't get your little hopes up" I say dryly he untied me and grabs my hands and walked me out of the room. And took me downy to the basement threw me down the stairs and locked the door. A tear went down my face. Just save me already.

No One P.O.V

We were on our way to save Brooke King. We have reached the location . We took all the weapons we might need. This was going to be interesting. *breaks down door* "THIS IS THE POLICE ALL YALL PUT YOUR HANDS UP" " WHERE IS SHE? DONT ACT DUMB YOU KNOW WHO IM TALKING ABOUT!" I looked through all the rooms and so did the other guys I kept looking and looking and my conscience started to say to me maybe they don't have her. But I find a door I opened the door " BROOKE??" I heard a little weak voice say " yes that's me!!" And see a tiny shadow come up the stairs. We found her " don't worry we're gonna get you back home safe and sound" I said " okay"

Brooke P.O.V
I couldn't have been any happier they found me. They took me and put me in a police car. I knew I was on my way home. 😊 , We arrived at our old beat down house I thanked them all for what they did. I walked inside I ran up to my brother and gave him a bear hug I missed him so much. " Brooke you look so small did they do anything to you?" He says while looking at my bandages. " Look it doesn't matter just be happy I'm here right now" I say " look we gotta pack up and leave right now before we get kicked out" he says " okay go back" I walk upstairs and pack up everything in my room. I'm sure am gonna miss this house but. Sometimes you got to move on with life.

After Packing we drove to Chris's house until we get back on our feet. I knocked on the door ( she's never met Chris so this could be good) he opened the door. " who this?" He says kind of surprised "I'm Brooke Ethans sister. I'll be living here to" I smile and he lets me in with Ethan right behind me. To be honest Chris wasn't that bad he was pretty good looking. But I'm not focus on looking for a boyfriend right now.
Or am I?