Chapter 17: Problems & Drama

Bridget's P.O.V
How am I going to tell Ethan this!!! He's going to kill me.... I officially hate my boss. Now the only thing is I have to tell Ethan. I sighed and walked down the stairs and went to our now spotless kitchen then I  found a rose with a note how sweet!!!

Dear Bridget,
I'm really sorry for making a huge mess in the kitchen. So I wanted to take you out on a date tonight at 7.

Love Ethan😍😍
End of Bridget's P.O.V

Brooke's P.O.V

Today for me was a lazy day I really needed another one of those me and Alex did lol. Me and her watched Netflix and ate lots of junk food this morning after Bridget left for work.

*flashback*
"Aunteee wrooke" Alex said to me while walking up slept clutching her stomach. " what's wrong?" I looked at her face and examined it. " I eight two wuch wandy" she cried to me. I picked her up and gave her some medicine to fix her little bug in her stomach.

*End Of Flashback*
Still Brooke's P.O.V
So she fell asleep. I just made me and her lunch and put it in the fridge. I sat down and watched tv in the living room. This was going to be a long day for us.

Ethan's P.O.V

I went to all different kinds of grocery a stores to find Bridget's favorite kind of chocolate for our date tonight. We haven't went on a date since we had Alex. I know that's alonggggggggggg time ago but time flies how was I supposed to know?

It is now 6:50 time for their date!!

Bridget's P.O.V

I dressed very fancy because I know Ethan he goes all the way out the way to make me happy. One of the things I love about him. I wore this very kind knee high dress with some heels and a clutch bag which I looked good Hun. Lol. I checked on Alex and Brooke they were asleep as usual what am j going to do with them? I checked my iPhone it was 7 on the dot and Ethan came inside with a grin which I smiled back. " hey" I said while getting up to see he bought me my favorite kind of chocolate. " You didn't have to do this!!!" I was a little shocked. " babe it's fine anything for you. Now let's head out" he grabbed my hand and we were on our way to the restaurant.

No Ones P.O.V

So Ethan and Bridget are on there way to the very different restaurant he chose just for them to enjoy. But one thing is he still doesn't know about what Bridget did. Is she going to tell him now? Or keep it a secret? Let's see!!

At the restaurant😌

" Awwww Ethan You Shouldn't Have!!" Bridget said while looking at the table set up perfectly. It was a great night to be outside and the moon was basically their light lol. ( hey that rhymed lol)

Bridget's P.O.V
After we ate I was ready to tell him what I did. Because I can't keep this secret I really can't. My thoughts were discontinued by Ethan on one knee. " Bridget We've been together for 3 years And May I say these years have been the best for me Will you make me the happiest man on this earth. Will you marry me?" He said to me while I was balling my eyes out. " I- YES!!!" I ran and gave him a kiss and we hugged that Seemed like forever. Oh looks like she forgot to tell him!!! My thoughts told me. " Ethan I did something really bad and I just wanted to tell you Please understand it was a total mistake and I promise I would never do it again okay?" I got nervous and started talking out of nervousness. " what happened" he replied to what I had said. " Okay when I left after you messed up the kitchen .... I Uhm kind of went tony bosses house and got drunk and slept with h-h-him" I cried out to him. " I-" I was cut off.

Ethan's P.O.V
As she was explaining my whole attitude changed I never thought she would do such a thing to me we've been together for 4 years and now she wants to do something stupid. " WHAT THW FUCK DO YOU MEAN YOU SLEPT WITH SOMEONE? I JUST CANT BELIEVE YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME!" I yelled at her. I never tell at her😳😳😏 I looked at her closely she looked like she just was stressed and so tired. " no babe I was-" she cut me off. " Since I'm the one who did it I think we should just take a break? I'm gonna pack my things and Alex and were going to just take a break from you" she walked away from me? I threw the chair into the wall. Putting my face in my hands.

Brooke's P.O.V
I was waiting for the love birds to return from their date so me and Alex were playing just dance while they were gone. " ha! I win!!" Alex screamed and jumped. " damn! That's it I quit" I fell in the couch with Alex climbing on top of me. I scooped her up and went to the kitchen to get us some juice boxes to drink from all the dancing we did. I heard the door open and saw Bridget she looked pissed. " Mummy!!!" Alex ran up to her and Bridget picked her up. " Hey" I said " h-hey Uhm me and Alex are going to stay at my moms for awhile okay?" She said to me and just left. I'm guessing she went to go pack.

1 hour of packing later

" Bye wrooke!" Alex came and hugged me and I hugged her so tight she giggled/cried. " Bridget Uhm I'll miss you guys I'll make sure to come visit to" she nodded and left with Alex. What did Ethan do????

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1001 words not a lot for me but at least I updated.... Well guys lets just say this I think the book is almost over!! Nah we got a long way to go!! But the next chapter is more sad so get ready to cry

Bye my loyal readers....
~koolyky67~