Chapter 13

A month later...

Nycole P.O.V.

"See he's still healthy Ms.Charleston." My doctor said to me smiling.

"Thanks doc." I said as she wiped the gel off my stomach.

"No problem I actually have a question." She said and I nodded as I sat up.

"Um do you have any prenatal vitamins?" She asked and I thought about it.

"No mam." I said and she nods and writes something down on the clipboard.

"OK can you explain to me why she needs prenatal vitamins?" Cory asked and I chuckled.

"Oh just to covers any nutrional gaps in the mother diet, it has all types of vitamins like folic acid, iron, calcium, and iodine. We just want the baby to be healthy even though he is you can never be so sure." She said smiling and Cory nodded in understanding.

"OK well I'm going to write a prescription and send it to your local pharmacy." She said and walked out.

Cory stood up and helped me put on my Thigh Length Red Peacoat.

Today I was dressed in Black Skinny Levi Jeans, White long sleeve fitted shirt, with Red Faux Suede Lace Up Tie Front Closed Toe Platform Booties.

Since its only January and its still snow I had to wear a coat.

Cory tied up my heels.

"Thanks babe." I said to him as he helped me down.

He took a hold of my hand and we walked to the front, waiting there was my prescription for my vitamins I thanked the receptionist and took the paper and we headed to his Bentley.

He helped me in and than got in the drivers side and started the car.

"Where to now?" He asked and I smiled getting happy.

"To find a new house." I said all bubbly and he chuckled and grabbed my hand while the other on the starring wheel.

I turned the radio up and my favorite song came on that reminds me of us.

Chris Brown - Right Here

I smiled listening to the lyrics and Cory picked up my hand and kissed it.

"This our song." He said and I smiled.

"Yea." I said and he continued driving.

Cory P.O.V.

"OK and this is the last 3 story house its 8 bdr, 6 bath, it has a theater room, gym room, game room, and it has a large pool outside um it has a basement dad if you want you can turn it into a man cave, or mom you know you can turn it into a yoga room." The real estate agent spoke.

"Wow this is gorgeous." Nycole said looking around.

"Oh feel free to look around take a good look." The lady said and Nycole nodded.

"I'm going to the Kitchen baby you coming?" She said looking at me.

"Um imma check out the entertaining rooms." I said and she nodded and went on her way.

"Cory." Natalie said and I looked at her.

Natalie is a girl I used to fuck with back in the day like in high school , I left her alone because she wanted college I wanted street hustle, she didn't wanna break up but me being young I wanted everything the fast life had to offer, females.money.weed.mo money. That's all I wanted well long story short she went to college 5 years later I met Nycole and now I'm in love with her deeply and nothing is gonna change that.