Chapter 9

Cory P.O.V.

"Ok move the tv over just a little bit more." Nycole motioned with her hand talking to me and Damien as we helped put the flat screen on the wall.

Well today's the day that Damien and Nycole move into my condo. We were currently putting up the TV I let her redecorate my whole condo and she actually did good.

"There that's perfect!" She exclaimed while smiling and I stretched my back and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

"What your sweating for its snowing outside." She said sitting on the couch.

"Nycole it might be cold but running up and down these stairs and don't forget we're on the 13th floor, we carrying all types of furniture of course we're going to break a sweat." I said joining her into the couch.

"Yea unlike you, you get to sit down and watch us suffer." Damien said drinking out his water bottle.

"But in return I can cook my favorite boys their favorite meals you guys choice." She said as she cuddled into me.

"I'm sweaty Nycole." I said trying to push her off of me.

"No, I don't care." She said pouting and sinking into deeper, I just shrugged it off.

"Ooh I want some of your famous Philly Cheese Steak you know the one where you add the A1 sauce to the steak and you put the bread in the oven?" Damien said and Nycole nodded.

"Yea sure you got it is that what Yall both want?" She asked standing up and we nodded.

"Well ok I have to go meet Heather's boyfriend he just got back from basic training so one my way back." She said bending over to grab her purse and I couldn't help but to smack her butt, it was looking nice in those leggings.

"Ouch Cory that hurts." She said rubbing the area I had smacked.

"Lil nigga better keep yo hands off my sister booty before I put them hands to you the right way." He said trynna puff his chest out and I stood up.

"Nigga that's yo sister but that's my baby momma and all that is mine." I said grabbing her booty and making sure to grip it just to make him mad.

He sucked his teeth, "Whatever she better have my Philly cheese steak or she gone get you beat up." He said walking away.

"Lil nigga I will slam you on yo neck." I said sitting down and starting up the Playstation 4.

"Yall play too much but I'm about to go since somebody cancelled out on going with me." Nycole said rolling her eyes and I sucked my teeth.

"Bae I'm all worked out, I'm tired and lifeless." I said doing the puppy dog face.

"Yea but you ain't tired to play that game." She mumbled.

I stood up and walked in front of her and pulled her into me.

"I'm sorry babe, I'll meet him some other time." I said leaning down to kiss her lips but she turned her head.

"Ion want yo lil nasty kisses I don't know where them lips been." She said mugging and I mugged back Shawty don't want no mugging contest cause my mug game too strong.

We mugged for about 5 seconds until she busted out laughing.

"Yea that's what I thought now give me a kiss." I said and she stood up onto her tippy toes and gave me a kiss.

"Ok babe see you later on tonight." She said walking out the door.

And I walked back to the couch and started playing Call of Duty Black Ops III.