Chapter 10

Damien P.O.V.

"In Onee!!" Demetrius yelled as he shot a 3 pointer.

"Man ain't no in one, yo lame ass cheated." Darius said mugging him and me and Quayshawn laughed at the.

"Naw you just a little salty cause that 3 was wet as fuck and I shot it in yo face." Demetrius bragged and I shook my head.

"Yall retarded but he did just break yo ankles Darius." I said laughing.

"Man whatever." He said swatting me away.

We was at the YMCA playing basketball like we do almost every Saturday. The YMCA is a little packed like it is any other Saturday it's full of Thots who wanna be seen and little kids who come to swim in the pool and full of nerds and lames who sit here and play on the computer all day.

"Hey Damien." This girl named Natasha said to me as she walked by and I waved.

Natasha is a cool girl, she darkskin and got some pretty hair and she pretty. No I do not like her we was friends since I started coming here because her grandma know my grandma and she ended up being a member here and we just talk plus she likes girls so I couldn't get here even if I wanted to.

"Bruhh Natasha is bad as hell, she need to let me hit so she can become straight that's all she needs is some good meat." Darius whined.

"Nigga she don't want yo shitty ass, you can't play ball and you can't pull." Demetrius said laughing.

"Nigga I done pulled more females than you since 9th grade, and let's not forget all the girls you liked wanted me, im just sexy like that I takes yo dreams while you worried about basketball I'm taking what you want." Darius said shrugging. "And I bet by the end of the year Imma been done fucked Natahsa." He said being serious.

"Bruh you can't be serious she straight lesbian, all she know is cat." Quayshawn stated.

"Right she ain't gone go Bruh." I said to him and he smacked his teeth.

"Mann have a lil faith in ya boy, but I see ain't nobody betting on it because yall know yall gone lose." He said shrugging.

"Mann I'm betting 50 dollars yo dog face ass ain't gone hit." Demetrius said and Darius shrugged and held his hand out.

"Bet than." Darius said and him and Demetrius shook hands.

Me and Quayshawn just shook our heads.

"Ayee I'm about to go get my bookbag and stuff Im about to leave in like 30 minutes." I said.

"Ight we coming to we all about to leave." Quayshawn said and I nodded and was about to turn around until I bumped into someone.

"Uhh I'm so sorry." I heard the familiar voice say, I turned around and seen Paris.

"Ayee Paris what you doing here?" I asked as I helped her up.

"Um I work here. I'm life guard at the pool." She said smiling showing me her name tag.

"Oh you ain't tell me you worked here." I said helping her pick up her pool toys.

"Well now you do." She said smiling.

"Um what time you get off?" I asked looking at the time on my phone and it was only 5:30.

"I get off at 7:00." She said and I nodded.

"Um ok Imma hit you up later when you get off." I said and she nodded.

"Ok." She said about to walk away until I grabbed her arm.