Chapter 8

Nycole P.O.V.

"Cory stop moving around so much it's not even that bad." I said as I tried to clean stitches in his shoulder.

"Really? How you know that when you not the fucking one bandaged up and stitched up." He snapped.

"First off you can lower your mother fucking tone cause I'm not the one, I'm sitting here trying to help your ungrateful ass so it won't end up getting affected or nothing but no you just gotta snap and since you don't want me to do it do it yo damn self." I yelled back throwing the bottle of alcohol and bag of cotton balls at him.

I got up and walked out my living room I walked into the kitchen and my eyes started to tear up I don't know why I shouldn't even be arguing over no petty argument that can be avoided but he really just aggravated me maybe because I HATE being yelled at.

I opened up the fridge and bent over carefully be cautioned of the baby and I pulled open the bottom drawer to grab my bag of cherries not only did he make me mad he made me get hungry.

I took a bowl and placed some cherries into it and rinsed the cherries throughly with warm water.

I was facing the counter so I couldn't see nothing behind me, but I felt Cory walk in and he wrapped one of his arms around my waist because his other one was still healing from the gun shot wound and he buried his face into the crook of my neck.

"I'm sorry baby" he mumbled against my neck and I just wanted to turn around and kiss him millions of times because he was so cute but than again no he not just Finna win that easy.

"You cool, it doesn't really matter to me." I said shrugging and stepping aside and around him to get a water bottle out the fridge.

I went to open it but Cory out his hand on the door preventing me from getting my water.

"I'm sorry baby damn what else you want me to say? It was just a little argument that wasn't even necessary. And I'm truly sorry for yelling at you the way I did, I shouldn't have snapped at you its just that it do hurts really bad when you put that alcohol on it cause it's still not finished healing, but I am sorry I was a lil bitch for yelling at you and all you was doing was taking care of me." He said while looking into my eyes and not once did he take his eyes off me.

My emotions got the best of me and I started crying *damn hormones* I went to him and hugged him tight.

"apology accepted." I said smiling and he chuckled and kissed my forehead, I was literally to his chest and his chin rested on top of my head.

"Now you better apologize for throwing bottles and Cotton ball bags at me." He said and I laughed.

"I'm sorry for throwing cotton ball bags and alcohol bottles at you babe." I said and he nodded.

"Yea that's what I thought." He said smirking walking away. Oh hell no.

"Boy bye." I said mushing his head.

"Mush my head again and watch how fast I drop you on yo big ass head." He sad slapping my head.

"Kiss.my.ass." I said turning around and smacking my ass and lord Jesus take the wheel! This nigga smacked my ass so hard I almost cried.

"That hurt you little fucker!" I shouted at him as he ran out the kitchen.

"Ouch." I pouted as I grabbed my water and my bowl of cherries and went back into the living room where he was.

I sat down and rested my legs in his lap as he scrolled through Netflix Trynna find a movie.

"Ooh can we watch Set It Off?" I asked and he nodded clicking on it and he started massaging my feet out of bordem which I didn't mind because his hands are like magic when he massaging.