Chapter 13

"Push!" Somebody screams. There's so much going on I have no idea what's going or who is saying what? So much is going on. All I hear are people screaming and the voice of my mate telling her to push but she hasn't even started dilating yet.

"No, don't push."

"Do what the doctor says not your brother!" Oh my god. I need to get out of here. There's too much going on. I slowly start to make my escape out of this room.

"Don't you dare leave this room, Andrea." That was Ashley. I can tell by the tone of her voice.

"I wasn't." I quickly lie. She won't even care.

"I need you here. You're my best friend." I smile at her. Ashley has just gone into labor. I don't know if you figured that out yet or not but she has and it has everyone freaking out. I hope nobody is like this when I'm having my baby.

"You got this." I tell her softly and grab her hand.

"You better be right." She screams. These contractions are really hurting her. "I'm going to kill you, Derek!" I would giggle if she wasn't squeezing the life out of my hand.

"Hey. It's okay. You're having a baby." Black eyes meet mine making me quiet down in fear. I'm her Luna but we are best friends so she's comfortable acting like that with me. My mate doesn't feel the same and growls at her. "Sam. Stop. She's in labor. You need to be nicer." I glare at him.

"Sorry." He mumbles and everything is chaotic for the next few hours. After a few hours a little baby girl is born.

"What are you going to name her?" The doctor asks.

"Vanessa Lynn Burgers." She answers the doctor while looking at her newborn daughter.

"She's beautiful." I say to her.

"She looks like her mama." Derek says and kisses his mate's forehead. Their daughter already had their umbilical cord cut and she's been bathed.

"Can I hold her?" Sam asks causing Ashley to nod. Ashley gives her daughter to my mate.

"She's so cute." I coo from behind my mate. She looks like a little angel.

"She is." My mate says. "Not as cute as our son is going to be though."

"No. Not even close." I giggle as everyone begins to calm down. Derek is brushing his mate's hair out of her face.

"April 1. The day our beautiful little angel was born." Derek says to her.

"I thought it was an April Fool's joke." Sam say while rocking the sleeping girl in his arms.

"Clearly it was not." Ashley says with a giggle. "Now give me my baby!" She says making us all laugh. My mate slowly hands over little Nessie making us all smile at the little girl.

"You should get some rest." I tell Ashley. She nods but doesn't do anything. I shake my head at her behavior. "It's really late. I think I'm going to go to bed." Carrying this child inside of me is really exhausting.

"Okay. I'll see you tomorrow." I kiss her forehead and go to my bedroom. There I change into pajamas and get ready for bed. I'm due on the 20th of April. I'm nervous. That's 20 days away. I'm going to be a mother in twenty days.

"Are you okay?" Somebody asks making me jump. It's just Sam. I smile at him and give him a kiss and then nod.

"Yeah. I'm just tired."

"I love you." I mumble and lay back on the bed.

"I love you, too." He says and presses his lips to my stomach where our son is.