Chapter 11

Werewolves are only pregnant for five months. A lot of people don't know this but it's a true fact. I only have four months left of this pregnancy. Yesterday was Christmas and my mate and I are at the doctor's right now to see if we can know the gender of our little angel.

"Are you sure you want to know?" She asks. We both nod. "You're having a little baby boy." My mate grins.

"That's what I wanted." Sam says as he looks at the screen.

"Congratulations."

"Do you have any names?" I shake my head. He only found out yesterday and I didn't want to think of any names without him.

"No. Not yet." I answer her.

"Well, you're free to go. If you want." I nod and sit up from the bed. My mate and I give her a smile and leave the room with my mate next to me.

"We should talk names." I say to my mate.

"We have four months love. I think that's enough time." I shake my head. We have so much to do in four months. We have to get him a room, get him a crib, sheets, formulas, bottles, oh gosh little baby clothes! We get to go clothes shopping for a baby.

"No. It's not we have so much to do before I get.. big?" I question but don't waste any time. "He's due in April. Oh my god. He's due in march. That's four months. We have so much to do."

"Babe. Calm down." I look at him and nod. I have to calm down for the baby's sake. I'll have to look up some names later or right now.

"Can I use your computer?" He chuckles.

"You don't have to ask." I blush a little and we go to his office. I sit in his fancy and turn on the computer. While I wait, I spin in the chair causing him to chuckle. My smile finds its way to my mate who is laying on the couch and playing on his phone. I then look at the computer. I glare at the screen. I need a password.

"Saaaaaam." I whine.

"Whaaaaaat?" He says the same way I do.

"What's the password?"

"AndreaLawson<3. No spaces A and the L are capitalized." I blush a little and type in his password. Lawson is my mates last name(A/N: I don't recall if I put his last name in here or not. I have tell me so I can change it. ) The allows me to go to the internet. I type in baby boy names and search through ones I like. (This is how I find names for my characters. Does anyone else do this?)

"How about Luke?" He shakes his head. "Ben?" Another head shake. "Adam?" Another one. "Blake?" I keep naming off names but we can't come to an agreement. I had said every name on the list. He didn't like any of them. I liked Kurt but he thought it was too short. "We have to come up with a name." He shakes his head.

"Not right now." I roll my eyes and go to another list. I love the name Kurt for our son. I think the baby likes it too. Ha just kidding. He doesn't have a brain yet. Maybe he does. I mean he has genitalia he might have a brain.

"I'm excited." I say as I exit out of the internet.

"Believe me. I am, too." I frown. He doesn't look excited.

"You don't look as excited as me."

"I'm just as excited as you are, love." He gives me a huge grin. I grin back at him. "I love you."

"I love you, too." is my response. "Let's go baby shopping before the weather gets bad." He groans.

"Baby, we have four months for this. Let's spend some more time together before all our time is taken up by the baby." I nod in agreement. This child is going to be taking up a lot of our time.