Chapter 10

I was hoping I would awake in a soft bed in my mate's arms. I was hoping he'd regret what he did and come find me. Nothing like that happened. When I woke up from my slumber, I was asleep on my bear, the same way I fell asleep last night. I sat up on the bear and took in my surroundings. I'm still in the basement alone. He didn't even come down here to lay with me.

I sigh and go upstairs where the rest of the pack is. isn't anywhere to be seen so she must be in her room still. Since nobody I know is in the living room, I go to the kitchen to make something to eat. Just a simple bowl of cereal. I'm not really in the mood for anything else.

After eating, I decide to go get dressed. I'm still wearing the same clothes I wore yesterday. Ashley has been helping me with fashion so I have an idea of what goes together. When, I get to the room, I can't sense my mate in it so I'm free to go in. Once the door is open I gasp in shock. It looks as though a blizzard had gone through this room. Everything is broken. The bed, the doors, the TV, the tables. Everything was broken. Stuffing from the blankets and pillows were all over the room as well. I step over pieces of wood and fabric. When the closet is in my grasp, I quickly get .

When I'm leaving a groan of pain escapes me. I stepped on a nail. It went through my shoe and is stuck through me. Shoot it hurts.

"Help!" I yell. Somebody will come to help me. I was right because four guards enter the room.

"Luna. What's wrong?"

"There's a nail in my foot." I answer the guard who spoke. "Will one of you please take me to the doctor? I can't walk." One of them comes closer to me. "I give you permission to carry me to the doctor. I'll make sure Mr. Alpha won't get mad." He gives me a relieved smile in return and picks me up so that he's holding me like a princess.

"Luna. What happened?" The doctor asks when we enter the room.

"A nail went through my shoe." She frowns.

"Mr. Alpha isn't going to be to happy about this."

"We aren't going to tell him, then." She chuckles and starts getting the nail out of me causing me to let out moans of pain. My mate will not be able to feel my pain because I blocked him from my mind, feelings, and pain. I don't want to see him right now. He accused me of cheating on him. That's probably the worst thing somebody can do to a werewolf.

After ten minutes I'm bandaged and ready to go. I give her a hug and she smiles at me.

"Please don't tell Alpha about this." I plead with her.

"Don't worry. I won't." She says. I give her a grateful smile.

"Thank you." She shakes her head.

"Anything for you. Now you should leave before anyone gets suspicious." I nod and exit her office. Time to wake up Ashley. I start screaming to her in the mindlink to wake up. I hear her reply something about stupid Luna abilities.

"What do you want?" She asks me. Her hair and clothes are a mess. She clearly did not brush her hair when she woke up. "You look good by the way."

"Thanks." I say and twirl in the skirt. "Sam thinks I'm cheating on him." I bluntly put it. She stops walking.

"He what?" I grab her arm and drag her to the attack where we are keeping the gifts.

"He thinks I'm cheating on him. He smelt something off with my scent. He thought it was another man.

"Oh my god. You can't tell him the truth. You have to let him believe you're cheating on him. Well not really cheating but you can't let him know you're really pregnant. That's a great cover really. Oh my gosh this is perfect. He's going to be so shocked when he finds out and then he's going to be so guilty. Oh my god. This is truly perfect. He'll do whatever you say. The guilt is going to eat him." I shake my head at her rambling but I let her ramble for a few more minutes before I make her stop.