Chapter 7

"We should probably stop." I say a little breathless.

"There's nothing else I'd rather be doing." Sam replies back against my neck.

"You have a pack." Sam shakes his head.

"I don't want to leave. This is better than work." He rubs his hands along my arms.

"You can watch this movie any time. You have a lot of work to do." We've been watching movies all day. He has a lot of works he has to do.

"I don't want to leave you."

"I'll go with you." I say with a smile. I really want to get out of this room.

"Okay. You are their luna." I smile and get up out of the bed. I hear my mates chuckle from behind me as I go to the closet to get . "If you want you can go shopping to get clothes that you actually want. My mom had gone shopping when I told her you were my mate."

"These are fine. I just don't know really know what looks good together." My mate smiles and grabs my hand. "Are you going to tell me what happened the other day?"

"No. It's better if you don't know. All you need to know is that we took care of it." I frown but nod. He's probably right. I don't need to know but I want to know. Knowing he isn't going to tell me anything, I drop the subject.

"Are you an only child?" I ask as he closes the bedroom door.

"No. I have an older sister."

"Will I ever get to meet her?"

"Yeah." He shrugs. "She's in Vegas right now on her honeymoon." He says as he rolls his eyes. I wonder why nobody from the pack knows his sister. He begins explaining her to me. He tells me about their childhood, the games they would always play. He told me about her beauty and her mate. He told me everything about her. It felt nice getting to know him a little more.

"When will she back?"

"I don't know. Whenever she feels." We are in his office now. He's going over paperwork while I look through the endless amounts of bookshelves.

"Do you ever actually read any of these books?" My mate looks up from the papers and looks at me then the books I'm standing in front of.

"Sometimes. Most of those books are just about the history of werewolves. I've never really had time to look through them." I nod in understanding. They look long and boring. "Andera." A shiver runs down my spine as he says my name.

"Yeah?" I ask still looking at the books.

"My sister just returned if you want to meet her." I grin as I face my mate.

"I want to meet her." He chuckles and stands up from his desk and walks over to me.

"Let's go then." He grabs my hand and we exit his office. We go to the living room where a crowd of people are. There's a lot of people here causing me to hide behind my mate. Large crowds make me nervous. I'm not scared just a little anxious.

"Sam?" I hear the familiar voice of my friend Ashley. "Sam." She says happily.

"Ash." Sam says as he pulls her into a hug. I didn't know she was his sister. I thought she was just a regular pack member.

"Andrea. Is that you behind there?" Sam moves a little as he looks down at me. "It is. How have you been? What are you doing here? You got new clothes-Oh my god Sam is your mate." I slowly nod. "Congratulations." I smile at her.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome." She looks to her brother. "Come Brother. We have many things to discuss." She grabs ahold of her mate and Sam turns around so he's facing me.