Chapter 4

"Step right up!" The carney says. "The pretty lady deserves a prize!" I smile to be kind.

"What prize do you want?" I scan the prizes and point towards a really big stuffed bear. "Okay then." He obviously uses his werewolf senses to win the prize for me.

"Thank you." I say quietly as I hold the bear close to me.

"You're welcome." He says monotonously. "Want some cotton candy?" I shake my head as he offers me the bag.

"No, Thank you." He nods. I look around when I feel eyes burning into my head. My eyes lock with Alpha. He does not look happy at all but he has a girl around his arm. That's where I should be. Not her. I drop my eyes. I disrespected him by meeting his gaze.

I grab Angus's hand and we pretend to have a happy date. We laugh and play the games and around 11 we go on the Ferris Wheel. I have my head on his shoulder and the ride moves up one. I look back and see Alpha and his date get on the ride behind us.

"I had a lot of fun tonight." I say while we're waiting.

"I did, too. We should do this again sometime." I nod with a light smile. He sends me a wink and I wink back.

"The carnival is going to be here for three more days. Let's do this again tomorrow." He chuckles.

"If that's what it'll take to see your award winning smile." I smile and blush for real. He really knows how to swoon a girl. My smile and heart fall when I hear Alpha and his girl making out behind us. I don't want to do this but two can play at this game.

I grab the back of Angus's head and pull him in for a kiss. I've never kissed anyone before so this is weird for me.Just do what I do. I hear his voice in my head. Thank you. You're welcome. I'm going to assume Alpha is your mate? How did you know? You didn't want to kiss until you realized he was. Right. Sorry. He cuts off the mindlink and cups my cheeks.

The soft kiss turns chaotic after he licks my lips. My lips part and he explores my mouth. Of course this feels wrong, he isn't my mate. My mate will be the only person who I feel right kissing. Angus lets out a moan causing the alpha behind me to growl lowly. I almost smile but I don't want to break character.

"Hey. Keep your hands and LIPS to yourselves please." Alpha says with a low growl.

"Yes, sir." I say and turn around in my seat. Sorry, I push over to Angus. It's alright. I smile and block out the mindlink. Angus is so sweet. I hope he doesn't get in trouble though. I'll take his punishment if he does. It's my fault not his.

The rest of the ride we just talk about the date and how we should do it again sometimes. We are going to do this tomorrow after my chores are done.

I got back to my bed around 11:30. There the alpha is waiting for me. He does not look happy either.

"Sir." I acknowledge him with my head down. I have all my prizes in my arms.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"Going to bed, sir." I reply quickly.

"Not that. That stupid date. You have a mate." I frown. He went on a date tonight. He had that girl go with him. He even kissed her behind me.

"I'm sorry, sir."

"That was very low of you." I feel the need to speak out but I can't. I should but I don't want to get in any more trouble.

"Sir, if I may, you kissed the girl and had a date before I did." He growls before throwing me at a tree.

"I don't care what I did. I am an alpha male. I can have whoever I want. You are an omega female. You are to only wait for your mate." I nod quickly but he punches me anyways.