Chapter 14

You ...

I was still confused . I mean how ?! I went to go take a shower . As I was in the shower Roc appeared behind me . Damn , I can't get no privacy . "You had fun ?" he said while smirking . Wait , What is h-OMG !! It was real . "Umm , What are you talking about ?" "You know what I'm talking about ." he whispered seductively in my ear . I bit my lip and said "Oh yeah , that ." I said while rubbing the soap on my body . "Second round ?" "Nigga , what ?! You had sex with me without my permission . So technically raped me . I don't get how but you did ." "Actually I didn't , because you enjoyed it ." Why was he always right ?! Damn . "But still , no ." "Alright , just watch ." with that he disappeared . I'm really getting tired of Roc . For God sakes it was just a dream . He's just hype that he controlled my dream . Ha ha ha ha big deal . After I finished showering and got dressed I checked on my son . He was still asleep , damn . How long was I sleep . I checked the time and I've only been asleep for like 5-10 minutes . Oh wow .

I decided to start dinner so I turned on the stove . Since I was the only one , I wanted to make something simple . I decided to make a grilled chicken salad . After I was done , I got Jr. from upstairs and breast fed him . I laid him down on his cover on my bed . I brought my dinner upstairs to my bedroom turned on the T.V. and ate . I was watching Love & Hip Hop ATL . "Hi , Molly the Maid ." I laughed at the fact that Joseline called MiMi that . After I finished eating , I brushed my teeth and went to go play with Jr. I baby talked to Jr. All he did was look at me . "When they're after me , I'm gonna let Uncle Prod take good care of you okay ? I'm gonna come back for you . And give you everything you want . I promise baby boy ." With that we both fell asleep .

Ray ...

My gosh , I don't even know why I came here . The food that they have are so disgusting . Luckily , I'm only here for a month . Can't wait to see my Yn and Jr. "Mr . Lopez , it's time for dinner ." "I don't want to eat ." "Sir , you have too. " "Bitch , if I don't want to I don't have to . You are now dismissed ." She left the room . I laid down on the hard mattress and started to think about Yn . I already planned out our future and everything . I can't wait till I leave this place . I swear . I'm gonna change my ways & be more active around the house . While I kept on thinking about Yn and our future I fell asleep .

You ...

I woke up and did my morning routine . I woke up before Jr. so I took the time out to make me some breakfast . I made bacon , waffles and sunny-side up eggs with orange juice . I ate upstairs so I could keep my eye on Jr. I turned to the news and there it was again . "Breaking News : Officer Ramirez & Officer Monohan were found dead in two plastic garbage bags at the pier . We are trying to find the killer . We heard the last place they were at were Yn Ln' s house to question her about the death of Chresanto August . " I turned the T.V. off . I panicked and called Prod . "Prod ?!" "Yeah ?" "Okay , things are getting kinda out of hand okay . Yesterday I killed two police officers and threw them into the ocean and thought nobody would find them but they did . Craig , I don't know what to do !!" "U-uh ." "I'll bring Jr. over whenever they're coming after me . Promise me to take care of him when I bring you to him ." "I promise ." I hanged up on Prod .

I just looked at Jr . and laid down . "Why , why me ?" I whispered while silently crying '

I know it's short but I'm gonna add chapter 15 . I don't think chapter 15 is gonna be the last chapter . I'm not sure yet .

-Votes ?

-Comments ?

-Tee2wice