Chapter 11

Nine Months Later ...

I'm 9 months pregnant with a baby boy and I should give birth sooner or later . Yes , I'm still with Ray . We get into arguments l here and there but we get over it . I keep in touch with Prod and he helps me a lot . More than Ray . Ray feels like since he's not the father he shouldn't help take care of me . Ray is not no man at all . Right now , I'm laying down on the couch watching this scary movie . "BITCH GET THE FUCK UP AND RUN !!" Damn , They always falling over nothing . Bitches be tripping . Literally . "See , that's what she get . If her ass wasn't acting all dramatic and shit and fell and stayed on the floor trying to crawl instead of getting up and running she'd probably would've lived . Like , How the fuck you trip over thin ass air ?!"

I heard Ray laughing at me from the kitchen . "Be quiet and get me some chocolate ice cream with blue berry waffles. "Ew , that's just disgusting ." I heard Ray mumbling . "SHUT UP !!!! STOP JUDGING ME ." I said sobbing . I was laying down until I felt water going down my legs . "UH-OH ." "What happened ?!" Ray asked . "M- My water broke ." "OH GAWD . I'M GLAD PROD'S NUMBER IS ON SPEED-DIAL ." I rocked in pain waiting for Prod to come over when he came he picked me up and put me in the back seat . The things that we needed was already there so there was no need for getting stuff .

Hospital ...

I went into the emergency room , I panicked at this moment I wished Roc was here . I know he would have acted more of a man at least . I did see Roc's figure though , so I knew he was watching his son being born . "Sweetie we're going to need you to push ." "DON'T YOU THINK I'M PUSHING ?!" I said while squeezing Ray's and Prod's hands . "FUUCKKK , I HATE YOU ROC ." I heard his chuckle . "One more time miss ." the nurse said . This nurse is really getting on my nerves . "GODDDD ." We all heard a baby crying . Finally , how long did it have to take . While the nurses took care of the baby I just laid there all out of breathe . I saw Roc sit on the bed and I kinda felt him rubbing my forehead .

"That was so beautiful to see my son be born ." "I bet it was ." I said lightly . Ray and Prod looked at me . "What are you naming him ?" "I'm gonna name him Chresanto August ." "Wonderful , I see you changed it . I'm sorry ." "So , now you sorry. " "Yn , who the hell you talking to ?" Prod asked looking lost . "U-uh . Nobody ." I said while putting on a fake smile . The nurse came back in with me & Roc's son . "What would you like to name it ma'am ?" "Chresanto August ." "Okay , you'll be able to go home tomorrow.

2 hours later ...

Ray and Prod left so it was just me and Roc . Roc kept on checking on Jr. I just sat there watching Spongebob . Roc and I had a few conversations here and there . I just wonder . Is he a angel or a demon ? Roc can be cruel at times but can also be caring . I'm hungry though . I'm not eating this hospital food . It's too nasty . Ray is supposed to be picking me up tomorrow . To be honest I really don't know why I am talking to the man I killed . Ray and I are supposed to have this nice descent connection that Roc and I are having right now . Which is so awkward .....

- Tell Me What You Think Of The Story So Far .

- Should I Add 4 More Parts Then Do A Sequel ? :/

- Feedback Please ?

~Tee2wice