Chapter 12

Morning ...

When I woke up I saw flowers , clothes for Jr. and everything . I didn't know who they were from until I saw Ray walk out the bathroom . "Are these for me ?" I said . "They're all for you baby girl ." he kissed me on the forehead . Even though Ray can be a jerk sometimes he's still can be caring . "I love you so much ." "I l-love you too ." Ray is my everything . I can tell that Roc might've changed his ways but he's gone so it really doesn't matter . I still can't get over the fact that Ray actually tried to kill me that day . "Ma'am , you can leave whenever you're ready ." "Okay ." I made my way off the bed and went to the emergency bag we packed and threw on some sweats , a t-shirt and some converse .

I heard the song "Dirty Laundry" by Kelly Rowland playing . Who would be calling me ? I saw the caller ID but it was unknown . I answered it . "Hello ? Who is this ?" "You don't need to know . Just know that the police are after you . Once they find you , that's it . Your life is over ." My hands started shaking . I was terrified but I didn't want Ray to see . "Umm , okay bye ." Ray noticed that I was worried about something and came over to me . "What happened ?!" "S-somebody called and s-said the police are after me . A-and once they find me , m-my life is over ." I started crying . Ray pulled me into his chest . "It's gonna be okay ." "No It's not Ray ! They're gonna kill me and you think it's gonna be okay ?!" Ray really doesn't get it . If they find me they're going to kill me . I just had my son .I'm worried .

"I'm sorry ." he whispered . After what happened , I went home with Jr. When I got in the house I saw Prod sitting on the couch . But , not by himself . "Hey Yn this i-" I cut him off by saying "Don't hey me . First of all , how in the hell did you get in my house and who the hell is that ?" I gave Ray , Jr. so he can bring him to his room . "You gave me keys remember and this is my girlfriend . Her name is Destiny ." "Oops , I'm sorry I'm Just a little stressed that's all ." I threw on a fake smile . I reached out my hand to Destiny and said "Sorry for being rude but anyways ,see nice to meet you ." "Nice to meet you too ...." "Yn ." I said .

"Excuse me guys , I'm just gonna go check on Ray ." I left to go upstairs to see Ray watching Jr. go to sleep . Awwww , even though he wasn't the father he did act like . "Ray , you okay ?" I said standing in the doorway . "Yeah , I'm fine . It's just ...." Ray sighs . "It's just what babe ?" "I want one of my own ." "Baby , you can treat him as your own . He does need a father in his life . And I think that would be a perfect place for you ." he smiled and said "You think ?" "Positive ." Ray hugged me for a long time and left the room .

Prod ...

I hope everything is alright . I also hope that Yn likes Destiny , Yn doesn't really get along with females . She decides who she wants to be friends with and who she doesn't want to be friends with . We've been messing around ever since I ran into Yn that day . "So , what brings you to my home Prod ?" "I wanted you to meet Destiny and get to know her ." Surprisingly Yn started a conversation with Destiny . On that , I went over to Ray . He was in the kitchen doing something . I couldn't really tell . I headed over to him "Hey Ray , what yo-" is he really serious ?! He can't be . "Why are you cutting yourself Ray ?!" He looked at me . I could tell that he had no explanation . "B-because it makes me feel better I guess ." "How long have you been doing this ?" Ray seemed guilty . " F-for about f-five months ." "Did you tell Yn ?" "No , I didn't wanna stress her out ." "But , why ? " "I told you already ." Ray said and he started twitching .

Ray needs help . "Have you been doing drugs ?" "Maybe so maybe not ." Ray can't be serious . Does he know that he's putting his life in jeopardy ?! "Ray you need help . Go to the rehabilitation center ." "I can't I have to take care of Jr. & Yn . " "Nigga , you better get yo ass in the living room pull Yn to the side and tell her what you been doing . And tell her that you gotta go to that rehabilitation center cause you are not gonna be around my nephew like this ." "Alright , I'll do it . Just take me there please ." "I promise ."

~Tee2wice