Chapter 06

You...

While I was in the shower, I started to think about the plan. I mean like, where should we escape to after that? Should we go to New York? Like, that is faraway from Los Angeles. Maybe we'll move to Manhattan. There should be no need to buy no guns because I know damn well Ray got a gun somewhere in this house. When I got out the shower I put on (Outfit In External Link) and Ray wore some black Doc Martins with red pants and a blueish grayish hoodie with a beanie. The movie started at 12:30 and we got there at 12:20 so we only had 10 mins. Knowing our ghetto asses we snuck food inside. Yasss, I brought in some skittles and a Arizona. While me and Ray were waiting to get our nachos and cheese I saw this boy who looked exactly like Roc. I must be bugging out. I tugged at Rays arm and said "Ray, does that boy over there look exactly like Roc or is it just me?" "Whoaaaa, I think that is Roc." Ray pulled me closer to him to show that he was protecting me. We made our way to the theatre and sat in the back. The person that was supposedly Roc sat right in front of us. Gladly when he looked back my head was buried into Ray's chest. But all of a sudden I heard  "Ray?" With a disgusted tone in his voice. Right then and there I knew it was Roc.

Roc...

While I was sitting down waiting for the movie to come on I looked behind to see Ray and some girl. Her face was in his chest so I really couldn't tell who it was. "Roc." I heard him say. I just jumped straight to the conclusion. "So, yesterday I was on the phone with my girl and she forgot to hang up. And all I heard was your voice and then you kissed her. Is that true ?" "It sure is." he said with a smirk on his face. By this moment I wanted to punch him in the  face but Day held me back. "Do you have any idea where she is?" I noticed how the girl gripped onto his shirt tighter and tighter as I spoke about Yn. By this time I was getting curious.  Ray responded by saying "Maybe I do maybe I don't." "Who's that girl with you?" This time the girl was looking at the back of the theatre trying not to show her face. "My girlfriend." "What's her name?" The girl whispered something to Ray and then got up and left covering her face. "Yn" The fuck? This nigga can't be serious. "As in Yn Ln?" "Yes, and if you try to put your hands on her again or even try to take her home with you. All I'm saying is watch your back. Just period." This nigga took my girl. And what does he mean watch your back. He think he gangster now?! When Yn came back I saw her sneak a look at me then kept her eyes on Ray. She smiled at him and kissed him. Then, she looked at me with hate in her eys. "So that's how you gon do me Yn? Go out with my enemy. You coming home with me and what I say goes." "I don't belong to you anymore. I belong to Ray. I don't have to listen to you anymore."

Should I let her go? Like, her and Ray basically have something going on. You know what, fuck it. "You know what bitch I dont fucking care about you no more. You can fuck Ray all you want. You fucking THOT." "Nigga, don't be calling Yn a thot. You're a manwhore. You act like you be going to work but in reality you fucking bitches." Yn just sat there watching us argue back and forth. We stopped because the movie came on.

Ray...

During the movie Roc kept on looking back at us. Nigga just needa get over the fact that Yn doesn't want him no more and that she's fed up with his shit. After the movie, we went shopping for her because she barely had clothes at my house. We  got her the grape 5s and any other new shoes that came out. Then, we went out for dinner. Then, while we was in the car Yn asked this weird ass question. "Do you have a gun at home?" she asked. "Of course , why?" "Because we or should I say I need it. We'll do the plan in 2 more days. After we do it, we'll take a plane to New York. Ad then we'll go to our apartment in downtown Manhattan." Damnnnnn, she have this whole thing planned out literally. "So, what are we gonna wear?" " All black." "Alright, so  after you kill him how you gonna get to the car?" "That's simple, I'll just jump out the window." Is she like a expert or something?! But, its whatever. When we got home, she ran right in the bathroom with her Victoria's Secret bag. I changed into basketball shorts, so yea I was shirtless. When she walked out the bathroom my mouth dropped wide open. 

She had a purple lace lingerie. She walked over to me and crawled on top of the bed making her way to me. She got on top of me and started to kiss my lips. "I..Loved..How..You...Stood...Up...To...Roc...For...Me." She said in between kisses. i slowly kissed back. Damn, her lips are soft. Then, I turned her over so now I was on top. I took off her lingerie so now she was in her bra and panties. As my eyes traveled around her body I noticed she has a beautiful figure. I unhooked her bra and left a trail of kisses from her neck to her panty line. Her moans became louder and louder after each kiss. After kissing all over her body I began to suck on her breast. "Mmmmmmm, Ray." she moaned. I sucked on her breast until I could see hickies forming. Then, I went down to her panty line. I slowly slid off her panties and stuck two fingers in. Damn was wet and tight. I slowly slid my fingers in and out of her to tease her. Yn was biting her lip from stopping the moan to come up. "Come on baby, let it out for daddy." I whispered seductively in her ear.

(A/N: Jai came up with this wholeRated R part.)

By me whispering that she let out her moan which caused to be a scream as well. I picked up my pace and she started to moan more. "Yessssssss, Ray don't stop." Her wishes were my command. Before she could cum, I slid my fingers out and started to eat her out. She pulled my hair and pushed my head down making me eat her out more. After eating her out for about five minutes, she came all over my face and I licked it all up. I took off my basketball shorts and slid my boxers off. "Are you sure you're ready?" I whispered lowly."Yes." Before entering her I reached in my draw for a condom and slid it on. I slowly slid in my dick into her and went easy. She moaned and screamed my name like crazy. She clawed my back up until I was done. After we were done I rolled over by her side while heavily breathing. Once I caught my breath I managed to whisper"I love you Yn". "I love you too Rayan." For the very first time, I can actually say I finally made love to a woman that I love. 

Ummm, So Yeah.

~Tee2wice