Chapter 10

You ...

I think imma chill out today . I might just go for a walk at the pier , so I can clear my mind and get my shit together . I put on cargos with a red crop top shirt and Air Jordan's 7 . My hair was already curled so I left it that way. I walked out the house with no questions asked . While I was walking , I noticed some body familiar . OMG , it's Craig . I swear to god the only people I actually know is MB like literally . But , I really like Craig out of all of them . I knew him before the fame . He's my bestie or should I say was my bestie . He doesn't like being called Craig thoo , he prefers "Prod" . "Yn , is that you ?" I looked up to see Prod right in front of me . "Oh my , Prod . Hey ." He looks better then before . He embraced me with hug and said "So , how's life ?" "Everything is going well , how about you ?" "Good , I just moved out here . I'm just walking around to get to know it better ." "Oh , I just moved out here too ." "By yourself or ?" "With Ray" I said .

"Ray ?" "Yeah , Ray . We're together ." "What about Ro-Oh wait . Never mind . Are you okay ?" he asked . "I'm great . Why you ask ?" I said all happily . He looked at me like I was crazy and said "Roc was your fiance and he died . Don't you miss him ?!" By now , my face was no longer happy . I had a very stern face on . "I rather talk about this somewhere else ." "How about breakfast . IHOP ?" "Sure ." We went to IHOP and got seated .

IHOP ...

"So , about Roc ." Oh my gosh , he must really want to know . I took a deep breathe and started to speak . "To be honest , me & Roc did not have the perfect relationship at all what so ever . Roc was a monster , a beast , a woman beater . He abused me all the time . He raped me . He did everything you can think of . And nobody was there to help me at all . I know he's dead . And not to be mean but I really don't care about his death because ...." at this moment I was crying while speaking . I wiped my face . "Because ?" I took a deep breath and continued . "Just beause , I don't know if I can tell you yet Prod ." "Come on Yn , I'm your best friend ." I closed my eyes and whispered "Because I killed him ...."

Prod ....

I can't believe that Yn has been through so much pain behind doors . That explains why she was so distant from us and especially me . I just can't believe she would kill him though . "How many years has he put you through this ?" "6 years Prod 6 years ." she said crying . Her mascara was messed up by now . Damn ... 6 years . No wonder she killed him . But , that still doesn't give her a right to do that . " Why would you kill him though ?" "He said he owned me , what else what I was supposed to do huh ?! Call the cops . He would've did his time and would've came back and started abusing again . Roc wouldn't care ." She was right though . I'm not gonna lie about that .

"Soooo ...." "I'm also pregnant ." "With Ray's baby ?!" "No , with Roc's ." Damnnnn , Ray probably step up and be a man . "Ray will help you ." "I'm not safe around Ray . He tried to kill me . And he slapped me . He became into Roc !" Wow . Never knew it would be like that . "Well , sis . I'll help you . I'll give you my number & address . Or , I could just come over to your house and help you ." "Sure ." she said eating her bacon . After we were done we went back to the pier .

"What are you gonna name it if it's a boy ?" "Cameron Romelo August ."

"Using part of Roc's middle name huh ?" "Yea" she said smiling and looking down . I could tell she really didn't mean to do it . I bet she really does still love him deep , deep down inside and I know it . "A girl ?" "Brianne Nicole August" she smiled again . Yeah , she misses him . I bet she regretted even doing it . "Do you regret doing that to Roc ?" "I live with no regrets ." she said while looking at the ocean . Yn is a very strong person . I mean she been through a lot her whole life . I respect her . "Oh , okay then ." We just walked and talked till 12 in the afternoon .... I missed my only real friend .

~Tee2wice