Chapter 09

(A/N : Sorry I didn't add in a while , my computer is acting gay so I'm just gonna be adding on my Kindle from now on . ~Tee)

You ...

I feel bad for not believing Ray . I mean I should believe him at all times right ? I should apologize . But, I don't wanna interrupt their conversation . Wait hold up , that don't mean ..... never mind . I just started ease-dropping . "The reason I'm only bothering you is because you took the love of my life ." I know I'm being stubborn and all but I really don't believe that I was his first love . By how many things he did to me I can't believe any of the words that come out of his mouth . When I walked in the room their eyes went straight to me . "...Sorry Ray" . After I said that , Roc made his way over to me . "I'll stop bothering you , only if you kill Yn first ." Ray looked at me then back at Roc with tears in his eyes . "Okay ... I'll kill her. "With that response , Roc left . WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK RAY ?!To think I actually started to catch feelings for this boy & to really start loving him . I thought he loved me . Even though we been together for a week and a half I say , it feels like years . I guess I just love too hard .

"Fuck you Ray . Get your shit and leave and NEVER speak to me again ." I said trying to hold back tears . "Please baby , it's not what you think . Just let me explain ." I'll just hear him out ."What ." I said annoyed . "I just said that so he'll leave me alone . I'm not gonna even think about you leaving this world . All I want for you is to survive . I don't care if I gotta die as long as you're alive ." That really touched my heart . "I'm sorry Ray , for not believing you ." After that we had make-up sex . I have to say , I can never stay mad at Ray for nothing .

Ray ....

So , yeah . That was a total lie . Shidddddd , I'm not suffering cause of her ass . I woke up to see Yn not laying down next to me . I figured she was in the bathroom . When I went to the bathroom I saw her throwing up . I ran to her and held up her hair . "Ray , I don't feel good ." she said hurling . "Do you think you may be pregnant ?" "I might be , I've never been this sick before ." "Want me to get a pregnancy test ?" " Yes , Please ."

When I came home I just saw Yn laying down on the bathroom floor halfway asleep. I shook her so she could wake up . "I got the test ." She took the test and shooed for me to get out the bathroom .

You...

I peed(sp?) on the stick and waited for a few minutes . When I saw what the result was I busted into tears . I can't be . How?! Me and Ray barely have sex unless it's Roc's . He did rape me most of the time . So , there is a possibility the child is gonna be Roc's . When Ray heard me crying he came into the bathroom and comforted me . He looked at the test and his WHOLE MOOD changed . "Yn , may I ask you a question ?" I nodded my head "yes" . "Do you think that the baby might not be mines ?" "I doubt it , we barely have sex ." "And if it is ?" "IT'S NOT YOURS !!! OKAY ." I felt a sting across my cheek . Oh no he didn't . Not Ray . I'm going through this again already .

"WHO THE HELL YOU RAISING YOUR VOICE AT ?!" I backed up to the corner of the bathroom because this time I was terrified of Ray . He saw the hurt in my eyes and tried to apologize and all of that . I just walked past him , went in our room and locked him out . I needed time to myself . I had to think , I had to plan out everything . This pregnancy is in the way .Ray crazy ass needs to go . IMMEDIATELY . I can not deal with him anymore . I opened the door to go to the kitchen and there he was . All worn out from crying . To be honest , I don't give a fuck . He followed me to the kitchen saying "Yn please , I'm sorry ." I just ignored him .

"You know what Yn , I'm getting really tired of your shit . I can't take it no more . " I turned around to Ray who had a knife in his hand . I fucking knew it . He tried stabbing me but I ducked . I'm glad I hid weapons around the house , so I grabbed a gun from one of the lower cabinets . Gladly , it was loaded . I pointed it to him then he froze . "Nigga , I'm not dumb . I'm a wise woman . I hope you know that . My mama ain't raise no fool ." I was still holding the gun while pointing the gun at him . I got my evil ways from the men on my mother's side . That's how I know so much . "Come on now , you don't have to do this ." "And you didn't have to lie ." I said getting ready to shoot . " Now , either this . You get shot , or don't kill me at all . Or consequences will happen ." Ray slowly put the knife down and walked out if the kitchen . I see imma have to carry around weapons now . Learned lesson : Trust no bitch & trust no nigga .

~Tee2wice