Chapter 12 - feet and marks

It took awhile because I wanted to see if anyone else would enter the competition but only one person did so even though she only guessed 4 answers dangerousPie95 wins so it is dedicated to her :) and for anyone interested the answers were -in this order- the proposal, titanic, love actually, 50 first dates and just like heaven   if you didnt get any of them you seriously need to get out more :p well unless you dont like romancy stuff but if you don't i wonder why youve bothered reading this to chapter 12 -sorry rambling heres your chapter :D

~~~

Luther came out of his day dream then and snapped his head to us grinning. I knew that grin that was his ‘I have a plan you’re not going to like’ grin.

“Hey since me and Freddi here are probably going to be around here more because of the mate thing and all, how about we get to know each other some more?” Luther had traded in his grin for an innocent looking smile.

“Hmm how about no.” I said shaking my head. I mean the guy knew everything about me even the embarassing stuff like when I had my first period and didn't know what it was so I thought I was dying.

“Aw come on Freddi don’t be a spoil sport.” Luther said giving me his puppy dog look, which Kevin and Jesse joined in with while Trish just looked curiously at Luther.

“Fine what are you suggesting?” Don’t get me wrong I’m still suspicious but I am curious as to what he’s plotting so I decided to play along.

“Truth or Dare.” he smiled. Well now I am interested and he knows it. Last time we played he won, because I got caught doing my dare to climb on to the roof and put Miss Charlottson’s underwear up there. I would’ve done it too if she hadn’t have seen me climbing up the drain pipe.

“Fine you’re on Luther.” I gave an evil grin back this was going to get interesting I could already tell that Trish wouldn’t back out since she’s bonkers and the boys wouldn’t back out until the girls do. Only Jesse questioned it.

“So how does that help us all to get to know each exactly?”

“Simple if you pick dare and do it we know you’re not a chicken and if you pick truth we can ask you anything at all even personal questions and remember if you fail to answer the truth or do the dare you have to do a forfeit of everyone’s choice.” Luther explained his plan quickly while everyone listened.

“Okay so who’s starting?” Jesse asked.

“Kevin because he looks like he’s already got a few ideas in mind.”

“Erm okay Trish Truth or Dare?” he grinned at her.

“Dare.” She showed her teeth when she grinned, she obviously thought he was going to dare her to kiss him but boy was she wrong because he dared her to sing the first song that came to her head.

Trish jumped up straight away pelting out the words to “Hippy hippy shake” dancing round while she did once she finished she took a bow and sat down while we were laughing at the random song choice.

“Okay Luther Truth or Dare?” Trish smiled sweetly at him.

“Truth.” he smiled simply knowing that the dare she had in mind was probably really evil. Trish cursed under her breath.