Chapter 3 - Lets get this party started

I arrived outside the address Ebony had given me and knocked on the wooden door. I bit my lip, I shouldn’t have come what was I thinking? I stepped backwards and was about to turn around when the door opened and out stepped a women.

She had a heart shaped face framed by strawberry blonde hair and brown eyes. Her hand was being held by a man with black cropped hair and blue eyes. They smiled at me, they were both about early thirties or late twenties the man stretched his hand out. He was wearing a suit and she was in a beautiful chocolate coloured floor length dress.

“Hello you must be Ebony’s friend she said she had asked someone over. I’m Gary and this is my wife Lumina.”

“Hi it’s nice to meet you.”

“You too, you’re lucky; you three will have the house to yourselves, Jesse’s gone out to one of his friend’s houses and Gary and I are going out now. Ebony’s room is upstairs to the right you can’t miss it, it smells like a perfume factory.” Lumina grinned.

“Well we better get going now, it was nice meeting you.” Gary moved his arm around Lumina’s waist and they walked down the road. I closed the door and began walking around trying to find the stairs. I eventually found a door that had stairs going up behind it I walked up and came to the second storey.

 I tried walking to the right with no avail, my feet wouldn’t move that way. Every time I tried it was like a force was pulling me to the left. After a while of trying to go right I let myself go left hoping that it would circle so I would end up at Ebony’s room.

Then my hand began opening a door and I walked in then stopped moving it was a guy’s room.

 The quilt on the bed was pushed back in a crumpled heap and clothes were scattered everywhere. The room didn’t smell like dirty socks though it smelt like pine. I felt like I could stay here for ages, but then I remembered Ebony.

My feet let me leave and I shut the door behind me. I stood outside the room for awhile trying to figure out which way I had come from when a girl with blonde wavy hair appeared in a denim skirt and green top that bought out her eyes.

She smiled when she saw me and yelled out “Hey Bonbon I found her first; I win you owe me a cookie!”

“Damn it” I heard Ebony before she came around the corner.

“Freddi Trish, Trish Freddi” she motioned to us both. We both said hi then Ebony interrupted and told us to ‘get our butts to her room so we can get ready’.

Ebony was wearing a chocolate coloured dress that matched her hair and eyes. She pointed me in the direction of the bathroom and told me to put on what she and Trish picked out for me while she finished making Trish’s hair even wavier.

I walked in the bathroom and found a plain white T-shirt and some short black shorts with braces. I put it on and looked in the mirror even though it was a plain outfit it complimented my long black straight hair and made my legs look longer. The braces gave it an old retro look and the lack of colour made my lilac eyes contrast beautifully. I put my black flats back on and walked out. When I was back in the room Trish was finishing Ebony’s make-up.

When she looked up Trish pulled me into another chair and began looking at all the different make-up covering the dressing table. She put some blush on my cheeks then put black eyeliner on above my eyes and on half the lower lash line followed by mascara and lip gloss.

“Freddi you should totally wear make-up more often I mean you were pretty before but now, if I do say so myself, you look hot.” Trish giggled and winked at me “Thanks for the makeover Trish and thanks for inviting me Ebony.” I smiled.