Chapter 5 - Unknown

• Dedicated to all you lovely people who have kept reading past chapter 1

Hi hope you enjoy the chapter I'm going to go start on the next chapter right now before my dog decides to read my story. He likes resting his head on my keyboard and looking at what I'm doing. but unfortunately his head on the keyboard makes writing harder especially when I can't reach the A S D keys you'd be suprised how much you use them

~~~

Everyone got up and slowly walked to the front door, now curious, I went too. Gary opened the door to put his head round. Then he laughed and opened the door.

“Look at who’s paid us a visit, it’s a lab.”

Bonbon squealed “He’s gorgeous.”

She reached down and stroked his head. When they made contact they both stiffened and Bonbon ran back into the house. I peered over everyone’s shoulders and saw Lou. I pushed past everyone and put my hands on my hips.

“Lou what’re you doing here? You should be at home before the little ones get worried about you.” Lou hung his head. He always knew what I was saying then he looked up and gave me puppy dog eyes.

“Don’t you dare give me that look now come on.” I grabbed Lou’s collar and threaded my belt on to it to make a lead. I turned to say good bye and saw everyone staring at me again, which is when I realised I’d just had a conversation with a dog, in front of them.

“I erm better get back now bye.” I began walking away with Lou in tow. We kept walking until we reached our tree I took my belt off from around Lou’s neck.

The tree was hollow and I had put a sketch book in there with some pencils awhile ago. I took the pad out along with a pencil. I flicked through my sketches they were all of Luther me and Lou I didn’t have many friends. I began to draw my pencil moved across the page continuously.

 It was getting dark now, Lou had left awhile ago and I was alone looking at my sketches. I drew the blonde guy from the corridor and his friend Chase and I drew Bonbon and Trish fighting over a cookie and Gary and Lumina when we first met on the doorstep. Then I drew what I imagined the mystery guy looked like.

I can’t believe what happened in that closet though; I mean really I hadn’t even had my first kiss before! and then I was all over the guy like a fat kid on a cupcake! And again this morning when Jesse came in and introduced himself I nearly started kissing him too! What was wrong with me? Hormones, it had to be hormones. I mean sure I’m seventeen now but I could still have strong feelings and want to jump guys right? God now I sound slutty all I can seem to think about is the mystery muscular guy. I looked down at my drawing and realised that I had drawn Jesse.

 I sat there staring at my drawings for awhile when I heard rustling. I tensed and looked up. I could see tall bushes rustling. I stood up as slowly as I could; trying not to be noisy I turned carefully and placed my sketch pad and pencil in the tree. I turned again, to see if I could see what was making the rustling noises and right in front of me, was one of the most beautiful creatures I had ever seen.

 He stood tall and proud while he watched me. His antlers were huge and spread out like tree branches. He was so tall and well built. Seeing him reminded me about how his kind were sometimes called king of the forest, like lions are kings of the jungle – even though they live in the savannah. But the strange part was that when I looked past him into the trees there were no others, just him. He hesitated before stepping closer a few paces, and then stopped. I spoke to him in a gentle voice