Chapter 18

It's been exactly forty seven minutes since everything happened at the end of the road from Louis' house. Louis hasn't heard anything from Zayn, Harry or the cop. He even told the Officer to call him if something happens. So far, nothing. It's been getting Louis frustrated and worried at the same time. He was told that it wasn't the first time so what if Harry is getting charged? A day/night in the cell? Too many 'what ifs' were going on in Louis' head.

When Harry was placed in the car, Louis watched it drive away. He saw how it got small and small by the second. It was then gone. Out of his sight. Louis was thinking of following it and making sure he finds out what they were gonna do to Harry but he just shook his head and left it. They couldn't be doing anything bad to him...right?

When the car was out of the area, Louis got the backpack Harry told him about and just sat on the curb of the road. He couldn't get why Zayn would do that to him. Of course, Harry has told Louis that Zayn and him do not get a long at all from their past but why would they fight if everything was in the past now? He kept on asking questioning without any answers. He did make the 'They probably this or they probably that' theory. But he knew, none of the answers he made up weren't true.

When he sat there, on the curb, he held the backpack close. He was hugging it. He could smell the fresh scent of Harry's favorite cologne and a whip of alcohol. Louis found it disgusting yet breathable. It's not like he didn't know their were going to be sorts of alcohol at the party at Harry's house. It's a damn party, it wouldn't have been if their weren't any kind of alcohol involved. Louis wasn't to fond about Harry drinking but he couldn't have stopped it.

He left Harry by himself.

Louis knew for sure that the smell of alcohol would be left on him if he even did put the backpack away. The scent was so strong that the adults and kids who walked by were forced to walk fast, away from the weird boy sitting on the curb with a backpack that smells so bad. But for some reason, the smell didn't effect him. His thoughts and questions were taking over his mind.

After about twenty minute, Louis got a little sleepy and went home. It wasn't a long walk. It was just long because Louis kept thinking and walking slow as hell. But after all, Louis made it to his house under twenty minutes. It usually takes under ten minutes for him to get home from the end of street to his house but he couldn't even think straight.

And now, here's Louis in his room, pacing around. His phone was on his bed. He was waiting for a call to happen from Harry, the Officer, Sophia or even Zayn. The thought of Zayn made Louis mad. He couldn't believe someone like him would think of fighting with Harry. Zayn did get a good shot though since Harry was drunk and was near to pass out. Zayn took the chance to beat Harry up and did. Seriously, if Harry wasn't drunk/waisted, he would of surely beaten up Zayn or even knock him out in at least one punch.

Louis sighed and sat down on his bed, right next to his phone that lied on its back. He couldn't stop staring at it. It isn't suppose to be this long. Louis thought. It's almost been an hour. Again, he sighed and put his face into his hands. He stayed like that for about five minutes and that's when he heard his phone ringing.

"You were mine for a night
I was out of my mind"

Louis didn't hesitate to grab the phone after 'Wrapped Around Your Finger' by 5SOS started going off. He didn't even look at the caller ID. Louis slid his finger across the phone and put it up to his ear. That's when he heard a soft girl voice.

"Hey, is this Louis?"

"Uhm, yeah. Who is this?" Louis asked in confusion. He surely heard the voice before but he couldn't make out who it came from.