Chapter 2

{Another update at two am because I can and I'm also really bored so heres another chapter}

Louis' stomach flipped when he saw the school in his sight. No he wasn't scared, he was happy. He was very excited for this year. He felt as if something or someone is going to make this year spectacular. His hand clutched on his IPhone and kept shaking his legs.

Sophia chuckled to herself as she saw her best friend shaking in excitement. She stopped at the stop sign and went when there wasn't any cars coming. As she drove into the parking lot of the school, everyone who was outside looked over at them. Sophia and Louis may or may not be a little popular.

Sophia has been the head cheerleader and almost everyone loves her. She isn't cocky nor a bitch about a lot of people knowing her. That's how she got Louis popular. Louis tried out with Sophia for being a cheerleader but the girls who picked were rude and didn't let Louis have the spot for being "weird"

After that, he was heartbroken but when all the cheerleaders voted for Sophia to be the leader, she got it and gave Louis a chance to prove that he was good. He did a couple of shows with the girls but didn't join. He knew a lot of people didn't like it so he wasn't going to.

"Were here, Lou" Sophia parked the car and both unbuckled there seatbelts faster than turning a light switch off. They grabbed there backpacks and got to each other before walking to the school.

"It's good to be back at hell" Louis said with a bright smile. Him and Sophia locked arms and walked to there other friend, Eleanor.

They weren't even near the bench in front of the school when Eleanor sequeled and ran over to them. She brought Louis and Sophia in a group hug and all the girls laughed and didn't care how people were staring at the girls because the group was back and they were very happy to see each h other.

Eleanor soon let go of the hug and spoke, "I've mussed you two so much" Sophia and Louis agreed and they all went talking about what they had done this summer while being away from each other.

Louis found that Eleanor went to London, her home, and spent all her time with her family but cried when she was leaving. As for Sophia and Louis, they always wanted to go there but they're stuck in America. Sure Louis was born in the UK but he never actually got to see it since his mom moved to America.

Before they could go on, Louis and Eleanor saw someone put there arm around Sophia, which made her turn around and scream. Sophia jumped into the boys arm and the two were very confused. The boy was very tall, had his sides of his hair cut, and a bread coming in. He wore a blue flannel and normal jeans.

"Uhm, Sophia, would you like to introduce us to your little friend?" El tapped on Sophia's shoulder and asked.

Sophia let go of the boy and nodded quickly, "This is Liam. The one I was telling you about. And he's not a friend. He's my boyfriend" El and Lou awed at the two who started blushing.

"Liam, these two are the most incredible you will ever meet, Louis Tomlinson and Eleanor Calder" Liam said a little hi and shook both hands of the two but gave a weird look to Louis when he saw what he was wearing.

Liam coughed awkwardly and asked, "Uhm, are you, like-"

Louis rolled his eyes at how hard it was to asked him about what he was wearing but he knew Liam wasn't trying to be rude so it said with a nice voice, "I'm not confused about my gender. I'm a boy who loves makeup and girl clothes"

Liam smiled, "That's cool. I like how you say it with so proudly. It saying that you shouldn't be proud, of course. I just like how you say it as if you don't care what people say"

Louis shook his head, "I am proud and I do not give one flying freak about who judges me for my choices" El and Sophia smiled at there friend.

Sophia opened her mouth to day something but two boys ran over to Liam. One had blonde hair that was in a quiff and the other had beautiful brown curly hair. The two made eye contact as he came to Liam and Louis couldn't help but smile.

"Liam, where have you been? You said you'll be gone for like five minutes not five years" The blonde said which made the three others laugh.

Liam took his arm off of his girl and pushed the two off of him, "Calm down, Niall. I came to see my girl but I met her two friends and started talking to them" Niall nodded and the one with curly hair kept looking at Louis.

"Will, hello ladies-" Niall started but Liam hit him. Niall looked confused and Liam told him, "There all not ladies. Louis here, is a boy who loves makeup and girl clothes" Liam pointed at Louis and made him smile since he used the words he had said to Liam.

"Fuck, I'm sorry, Louis. Your a really pretty boy actually" Niall bit down on his pierced lip at Louis which made blush badly.

"Thank you, Niall" Louis said very politely. The two smiled at each other for awhile. Eleanor was on her phone and Sophiam were talking. Niall winked at him before looking away.

"Will, I guess I gotta introduce myself. I'm Harry, Harry Styles" He shook Sophia's and Eleanor's hand. Once he got to Louis' hand, he grabbed onto it and bought it up to his lips. He kissed Louis' knuckles and let out a small grin.

"And what's your name, beautiful?" Harry asked the small boy who tried not to smiled but failed badly.

"Louis" Was all the boy said.

"No, what's your full name?"

"Louis William Tomlinson" Louis said with a confused thought, why did he want to know me full name?

Harry smiled at the flower crown boy and that's when the bell ranged signaling all students to get to there first class if the first day of school. Louis smiled at Harry one last time before turning around to walk away but his wrist got taken into a rather cold hand.

"Can I walk you to your class, Louis Tomlinson?" Harry ask him. Louis couldn't speak since no one has ever asked him that. Will, his friends has but not a very hot guy.

All louis did was nod and the two started walking to there classes, talking about one another.

...

A/N: And that's how Larry met. How cute!

I don't know if I'm going to keep doing third person 'cause I'm not good at doing it. I usually do first person but I wanted to try something new.

Make sure to vote and comment.

All the love xx -Angel