Chapter 16

It wasn't long until Louis was home. But it took time for him to be actually inside his house. He tried opening his front door but it was locked. He looked for his key but groaned when he realized that he forgot at inside. He never even took it with him when he left. He let out a frustrated punch to the door.

He tried opening the back for but that was locked to. He saw that the only way he could get inside was by his window. Sadly, he had to climb his tree and he totally sucked at climbing trees but did and accentually got in the house. He was so thankful that he always leaves his window opened up a bit.

Once he got inside, he ripped of his dumb Robbin costume and walked around his room in his boxers. Yeah, just because he wore makeup and girly clothes, he still were not boxers. He hated panties. They were uncomfortable for him.

He opened up his dresser and pulled put his favorite sleep sweater. He threw it over his arms and made sweaterpaws. He didn't bother wearing joggers or shorts. He felt comfortable the way he was. He wanted to go get some food but honestly, he felt to empty. He crawled into his bed and sighed.

He couldn't help but frown. He couldn't forget the sad face Harry had on when Louis told him to to rake it down. Louis loved Harry's little project, he really did but he didn't want that in Harry's room. He didn't want Harry doing any kind of project for Louis. There was no way that kind of stuff can get Louis to forgive Harry.

Louis actually didn't know what he wanted Harry to do. He didn't want him doing anything, actually. Louis isn't even that mad at Harry anymore. He has had time to forget and get over it. He didn't care. But he still wanted Harry to actually look Louis in the eye and apologize and go on why he is apologizing. Harry can write him a song and buy him a huge house yet Louis still wouldn't care.

Louis once again sighed at the thought of Harry and closed his eyes. He didn't want to keep thinking about it all. He wanted to rest. So, he brought the blankets up to over his shoulders and cuddled up against his pillows and let sleep take over him.

On the other side of the street, there was a loud party going on. At Harry's. But Harry wasn't even partying at his own party. He was laying on his bed, drinking beer.

When Louis left, Harry screamed and punched his wall. Gladly, he didn't put a big hole in his wall. The hole in his wall was pretty small. Liam went up to Harry and tried talking to him but Harry yelled at him to go way and leave him alone. Before Harry locked himself in his room, he took a six pack of beer with him. And that's what he's been drinking for almost an hour.

He knew that Liam and them got mad for taking the beer but why did it matter? Everyone who was coming to the party was going to bring any kind of alcohol. So what was there to worry about? Harry surely didn't care. For fucks sake, someone can bring drugs to the party and Harry still wouldn't care. All he cared about was if Louis was here but he wasn't. So, Harry did not care one bit about the party.

He kept the disgusting beer run down his throat as he tilted his head back. Harry wasn't much of a drinker. When he did, he wasn't so proud of it. Any kind of drink he had related to alcohol made Harry sick bit it was the only thing that made him forget things that recently happened or awhile.

As the last drop of beer was swallowed, he crushed the can with his hand and threw it at his door. He wanted to forget this day. He worked so hard on putting those pictures into a great college on his own wall. He looked over at his wall with Larry selfies printed out and got angry. Louis clearly only cared about his own feelings, Harry thought. Though it wasn't true, he still thought that.

Harry went to grab another beer but felt nothing. He looked to his side and saw that he didn't have any more. He groaned and punched his bed like a child. It's like he was a child inside a older guys body when he started whining to himself when he saw that their was no more beer on the bed. He laid on his bed and debated if he should get up and go grab more drinks and some food or lay in bed and mope around the stupid flower crown boy he liked, a lot.