Chapter 13

The costumes finally arrived at Louis' house at eight am. Louis, Sophia, and Eleanor were all asleep. They had a sleepover at Louis'for the party that will be starting in eight hours. All three of them had just woken up. It was ten am when they did.

Right now, theyre all in Louis' room, eating some leftover pancakes they found in the kitchen. Mamma Tomlinson (what Eleanor and Sophia call Louis' mom) was up early and made the three teenagers some food and was the one to give them their outfits.

All of them usually dont wake up until two in the afternoon since they stay up really late and dont wake up until a late time but they were all excited for the party that they wanted to get up and early. Will, not Louis. Louis have been complaing for the past week but he already agreed to go.

"When does the party start?" Louis asked while he was chewing on pancakes.

Sophia shrugged. "Liam and Harry made up so Liam is going over early to help set up. He asked if we wanted to go early and help too I said yes. Were leaving at six"

Eleanor rolled her eyes. She finished chewing her food and gave Sophia a glare. "Why do we have to go? I don't even like Harry neither does Louis"

Louis nodded in agreements of what eleanor said. After all this time, he still dislikes Harry. No matter what Harry does. But it's the past, yet Louis still won't let it go. He holds on to grunges for so long.

Sophia sighed. "Can we not argue about this? Let's just go help and then have a good time. I know you guys don't like Harry, I don't either but were going because Liam said and we really need to have fun. And it's Halloween, one of the best holidays ever!" Sophia nearly shouted at the last part.

Louis threw a pillow at her to shush. His little sisters are still sleeping and he doesn't want to wake them. Sophia apologizes and they all laugh.

Even though Louis didn't want to go, he knew Sophia was right. He agreed to go for Liam. Not harry even if it is at his house. And they're going to be in costumes. No one will recognize them. Hopefully Harry doesn't.

For next hour and a half, the three of them just stayed in Louis' room, on their phones. They were on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. They loved the three apps. Instagram was always Louis' favorite. He loved the pics he saw that were posted.

He even posted a few himself, of course. He could say he was a 'Tumblr' account. He always took good quality pictures. Other would repost it and use the picture there self.

Louis was a pretty big account. He was due to the great quality pictures. He was also a bug account because a lot of people found her adorable when he would post selfies. He didn't mind that he only had followers for his pictures and looks.

Without Sophia or Eleanor noticing, he was on his camera and took a square picture of the two on there phone. He then went on the app and added a good quality light on it.

He never added filters. He just put more light on it and made it great. Even though he added the light on it, he wanted it to look actually natural.

Louis went back on Instagram and up loaded the photo. He added a caption saying,

Get off your phones and notice me! @SophiaSmith and @EleanorJ92 -.-

He silently giggled to himself and posted it. He always got fast likes on his pictures. He had very active followers. And a lot of them always commented.

Since Eleanor and Sophia had Louis' notifications on, they saw him post it. Sophia gave him a little glare and stuck her tongue out at him

"Says the one who's taking pictures of us on his phone" Sophia playfully glared at him. Louis laughed.

"I know but you two looked so cute on your ph-"

"Ew"

Eleanor cut off Louis. But she didn't say it to them nor the picture. The other two looked at Eleanor, confused.

Before Lou or Sophia can ask what was the matter, Eleanor put her phone in front of Sophia's face and made her look at whatever was on the screen. After Sophia read it, she rolled her eyes.

"Check who commented on your recent photo" Sophia said to Louis. He nodded and went back on the app.

He got a few comments on his pic so he had to scroll through the comments. He kept scrolling until he saw, of course, @HarryStyles comment on his photo.

Why isn't the best, you Louis, showing in the picture?;) Hope to see you at the party. All the love xx H.

The comment read. Louis read it over and over again. How the hell does he know my account? Louis thought. He never gave Harry his account name for Instagram. He was sure that Harry never knew that Louis had one but it seems like he did.

Louis got out of the app and looked at the time. It was already twelve, almost one. Time goes by fast when you're hating on a boy. Louis told the girls to ignore him and forget it. Right now, he had to go get the girls up and get them ready for Halloween.

He had to help his sisters get ready. He had to do their hair, makeup, make sure their costumes are good, get them food then he had to get himself ready. Luckily, he had Sophia and Eleanor to help him.

"C'mon girls,let's go get my sisters up and get them ready for today" Louis got himself off the floor and stretched. The girls nodded and got up them self. They all put their phones on the charger and went to the girls room.

After a while, everyone was up and getting ready. Lottie was going out with friends. Louis' aunt, Lou Teasdale, was taking the twins, Daisy and Phoebe, and Felicite out with her since they were still young to go anywhere.

But until then, they were all together in the living room, getting everything good and set. This kept Louis' mind off of the party and Harry. He knew the party was gonna be a bitch towards him but he still was going.

He didn't think about it though. The party was off his mind when all of them were talking and jamming out to some music. This is what Louis needed at the moment. Not get stressed over something so dumb. Like a curly hair boy named Harry.

°°°°°°

This was such a horrible chapter. Oh goodness, this chapter is just so bad. One of my least favorites. Oh well. I was in a rush.

Sorry I haven't updated a while. Schools hard and I've been hanging out more with my friends.

My birthday is in three days! I'm so happy. All my friends asked what I want for my birthday and I told them I want Takis bc Takis are .

Okay? Okay. Bye now:))

I love you guys BTW

Vote and comment:))))))
o.