Chapter 9

Sorry I haven't been updating in like two weeks. I've been really busy with school.

{Not edited}

°°°°°

Growing up with girls your whole life, with no boys, make you not so good at sports. Will, Louis wasn't. Louis' mom and sisters didn't have a passion for sports. Even though Louis was the first child, he didn't have his dad in his life.

Louis didn't have a dad to teach him to shoot a gun, go hunting, play football, get a girl, learn to drive, ect. Not even teaching him how to play football. Almost every kid at school knew how to hold and throw a football. Not Louis.

And since he never actually got to learn, he looked like a fool right now. Coach made them throw footballs arounds and made them get into a team of four. So, it was Louis, Sophia, Liam and Harry all in one team, throwing the ball to one another.

Out in the field, the four had to make a square with each one of them in a corner. It's so they can just throw the football in a routine.
Once Louis got passed the football from Liam, who threw the ball rather soft, he held the ball so wrong but it's not his fault. His mom never even took the chance to teach him.

The sad thing was that Harry had to step closer to Louis since he was the one who had to catch the ball from him. Louis felt like an idiot. He wanted to throw the ball to the floor and leave but he didn't. He couldn't.

He also felt embarrassed since their coach were watching them and shook his head right when Louis threw the ball that hit the grass. Once hmtheir coach was out of sight, Louis let out a frustrating noise. Sophia looked at him with sad eyes but still gave him a small smile and a thumbs up.

"Louis, sunshine, don't be frustrated. You're doing good" Harry said as he jogged over to where Louis was.

Louis shook his head. He felt like a failure. Even Sophia could throw a football. But everyone is not good at something, right?

"No I'm not. I can't even get the ball close to your dang feet" Louis whined.

Harry shook his head and put an arm around Louis' shoulder. He brought the smaller boy close to his side and lowered his head down to Louis' ear.

"Don't say that. Not everyone is good at football. You may not be good at that but you are good at being pretty"

Louis started blushing really bad. He started feeling the same way he did for Harry when they were at Harry's house which was about a week and a half ago.

Harry pinched Louis' cheeks and smiled at the blushing boy. Harry thought it was cute when Louis blushed. He found it even more cute when Louis would try to hide his smile but failed.

"Thanks, Harry. That made me feel better. I appreciate it. I guess your right about not being good at the football thing" Louis giggled as he looked up to Harry.

Louis held Harry's waist as Harry had his arms around Louis' shoulder. You could say it looked like they were slow dancing in those ugly gym clothes. Harry looked at Louis' ocean blue eyes and bought him into a hug.

Louis nuzzled his head against Harry's chest and held him tight. Sophia and Liam watched as the two had there moment.

"Look at Louis. I've haven't seen him this happy ever since Zayn left him" Sophia whispered to Liam while her head was laying on his shoulder.