Chapter 8

I was gonna update later but I updated now because I couldn't wait any longer to publish this chapter. I love this chapter but then again, I don't. Idek. I won't update until next week.

{Not edited}

Comfortable. Louis felt so comfortable. He and Harry sat on Harry's couch, watching 'the Maze Runner' Harry had his arm wrapped around Louis' shoulder who had his head on the crook of Harry's neck, arms around Harry.

The two were not really paying attention to the movie. Their attention were on each other. One minute Harry would be just staring Louis then the next minute it would be the other way around. Try did look at the movie but they didn't listen to it.

Damn, they didn't even know any of the characters names or the situation they were in. They would talk sometimes but it would die after a minute so they went back to being quiet. Louis did loose the grudge his had on Harry.

He understood. He had no right to be mad at the curly lad anymore. Now, he wasn't near mad. He was happy. Happier than ever. It wasn't a surprise when you find out that Louis was happy because he always is. It was a surprise to see Louis mad but Harry just thought it was just the same as everyone else.

Eleanor, Sophia, Lottie and the rest of his family would be shocked if they saw how Harry handled a mad Louis. They couldn't even handle Louis being mad. It seems as if Harry was special.

That's what Louis liked about Harry. Yes, Louis liked him. And yes, it has been only been a day and a half of knowing the boy but like others said, love at first sight. It wasn't exactly love, it was just Louis meeting a lovely boy with tattoos and piercing who he happens to like now. That's what he fell for.

He didn't know if Harry felt the same though. He may be cuddling with him, complementing him, kissing his forehead when he gets the chance to but that doesn't mean he likes Louis, does it? He could always be just acting it. It could be a bet/dare to mess with Louis' feeling but Louis couldn't think if Harry doing that.

"Sunshine, let's go do something other than watch this rather boring movie" Harry whispered into Louis' ear as if people were around.

It made Louis giggle. He loved Harry calling him sunshine even though he just barely started calling him that. It still made Louis felt all happy in the stomach.

Louis got up and sat properly on the couch. "Like what?" Louis asked. Harry shrugged and suggested to bake a cake since they had a lot of time before Louis had to go home. It was still early morning and the two weren't tired. They had until two.

Louis repeatedly nodded his head with a big smile, telling Harry that they should bake a cake. Louis loved baking even though he wasn't the best. And that's what they did. They got off from the couch, turned the movie/TV off, and went to the kitchen.

Since Louis didn't know where everything was for the cake, he asked Harry where each thing was multiple times. Harry didn't mind. He understood that Louis has never been here and doesn't know where anything is. Harry found it cute how Louis was kinda shy to ask.

After getting everything they needed for the cake, Harry being the baker he once was, he went over everything. Making sure he had all ingredients.

"Butter?" Harry asked Louis who was sitting on the counter with everything by him.