Dirty Zayn Imagine

For Ericka_Malik69

"Get in the house now" Zayn said to me sternly and I stumbled into the foyer.
I leaned down to take off my heels but was shoved forward and a body pressed into my back. I was trapped between Zayn’s rock-hard, strong body and the white wall.

"I saw you dancing with that guy at the club (Y/N)" Zayn hissed in my ear. “Very naughty girl" he said now sucking harshly on my neck.

I moaned out and Zayn’s hands started to roam all over my body, leaving no part untouched. He lifted up my dress and started to rub me over my underwear.

"What do naughty girls get (Y/N)?" Zayn asked but I was in too much bliss to answer.

"I … Eh … Zayn… God yes" I breathed out.

"Answer me!" He shouted and slipped a finger inside me.

"I … I can’t…. Umm …" I was now breathing heavy against the wall as the pleasure built up inside me.

"Answer me now!" Zayn shouted.

"We get punished" I shouted as my orgasm approached.

Suddenly all contact was lost and i felt like my orgasm just disintegrated. I turned around to see Zayn walking up the stairs, liking his fingers.

"Wait" I shouted grabbing his wrist. “I didn’t orgasm. He grabbed me all of a sudden and pulled me up against his body.

"That’s the point of punishment baby. I’ll consider letting you cum if you do everything i say, deal?" He said.

"Yes master" I said without having to think about it.

"Good girl" he said streaking my hair. “Now go strip and sit on my bed for me while I go get some toys" he said then disappeared down the corridor.

I walked into the bedroom and stripped down not airing as I was slightly tipsy. That’s why I was dancing with that guy. I wanted to make Zayn jealous so we could have some hardcore s*x.

"Get on all fours for me" Zayn said entering his room. I did as I was told and Zayn stripped then lay down next to me so he was facing my ass and I was facing his c*ck.

"Well. What are you waiting for? It’s not gonna suck itself" Zayn said so I immediately began pumping his c*ck and giving his head kitten licks.

"So good babe" he praised me and started massaging my cheeks. “Such a good girl aren’t you" he said and I started deep throating him.

"Aren’t you!" He repeated his stern voice returning and slapping my ass.

"Yes master" I said around his c*ck. The vibrations from my mouth making his moan even more.

"God. Yeah. Gag on that" he said holding my head and forcing me down further on his c*ck.

I started to gag nonstop and my spit was going all over his c*ck.

I felt something wet on my slits and I moaned around Zayn’s c*ck.

We were now 69ing and it was great.

"You make me cum and I’ll let you. Now do your best" he said and that only made me more determined to do well.

I started bobbing up and down furiously on his c*ck, him moaning into my p*ssy causing me to moan on his c*ck and it was a repeating cycle.

"I’m close" Zayn mumbled against me but I wasn’t. I started to rub my vagina up and down on Zayn’s face but he just smacked my bum.

"Bad girl. Bad bad girl" he said quickly flipping us over so he was above me.

"Open up" he commanded and started jerking furiously pointing at my face.
I opened my and slipped my tongue out when he released and cummed all over my face.

I swallowed the lot.

He got up and went to leave the room.

"No baby. You said I could -"

"I did. I’m just getting my toys for you now" he said reaching into a box.

First a blindfold was placed over my eyes so I couldn’t see anything.

My wrists and ankles were starfished out and tied so I was totally exposed.

I felt kissed being pressed against my nipple them a vibrating sensation was pressed on my clit.

"Ahhh. Babe." I moaned but a hand clamped over my mouth to silence me.

"Make no noise okay. Then I’ll let you go" he said and I felt his presence leave.

I was left tied to a bed with a vibrator strapped to me and no choice but to orgasm over and over again.

________________________________________________

Hey guys!

So I have a long list of people requesting imagines so if I have promised you one, dont worry its coming! Sorry I haven't uploaded in awhile.. wish I had an actually legitimate excuse but I dont! haha. Anyway now that school is over for the summer, I'll have time to write imagines :) ehh I dont really know what else to say sooo buhhh - byeeee :)

~ Sarah

Vote/Comment/Fan

Twitter: SarahH4599

Instagram: SarahH4599

Vine: Sarah Ashley

http://eastcoastsfinest.tumblr.com//