Dirty Zayn Imagine - Reunited

Zayn, Zayn Malik. What could I say about the guy? Smoker, class clown, major douchebag, thinks he's better than everyone else, and the one who wears varsity jackets even though he doesn't play any sports. Just drinks and parties. Sure, he had the perfect body, and gorgeous brown eyes, and that one streak of blonde in his hair. Okay, so from time to time I imagined what he would be like panting on top of me. He's hot, sue me. Sure, I think the boy is a sex god, but I hate him. Why do I hate him? He started a rumor that that I showed him my 'tits' in the 9th grade, and that whole year everyone thought I was easy or slut. The truth is, our Moms used to be really good friends, and one day he was over at my house, without me knowing. I had just got out of the shower and was walking downstairs with just a towel around my waist, and getting a towel for my hair. I walk into my kitchen and there sat Zayn, his mom, and my mom, staring at my bare chest. I didn't care about his mom or my mom seeing, we were both girls, but him, just no. A week later he went around telling his buddies I let him 'feel me up'. All the guys were trying to get at me, and all the girls were trying to get away from me. I lost most of my friends except for one, James. Although, I had points where I thought he was just my friend because he wanted to see my breasts and catch a feel, but he wasn't. In the 10th grade, I fell head over heels for James and realized I loved him. Needless to say, we began dating and he is the one who took my virginity. Im not ashamed of that moment, nor do I regret it, but it made everything weird. We both realized we were only good as friends, but Im glad I could share that moment with someone who truly cared, and we're still friends today.

Back to Zayn. Ever since then, he's been a complete dick to me, or just plain out ignored me. He started to get popular and hook up with all these girls. He partied regularly, and drank and smoke. Which seeing those lips wrapped around a cigarette, just made me think of how they could form against mine. Zayn was hands down the hottest guy in school, and the biggest manwhore, hooking up with 3 girls at a party in the same night. Tonight, I was going to a party with my friends, James and Kary, mainly the only two friends I had. Kary was a pretty blonde and attracted many guys, so when she was invited to this party she begged me to go. "Zayn is going to be there." she said as I slipped into my tight, short black dress that covered up my red strapless bra, and matching boyshorts. "I dont care." I replied, "He is at every party." "True. And we'll have fun, and not let him get in the way." Kary explained to me. I went into the bathroom and curled my long brown hair, so that it fell down my back. On my eyes I did light eyeshadow, with a winged eyeliner. "Fuck! Where are they??!?!" I asked myself, walking out of the bathroom into the bedroom. "Looking for these?" Kary asked laughing, holding up my pair of favorite red, high heels. I grabbed them from her hands and slipped them on to my feet, and they made me about two inches taller. *DING DONG* We heard the doorbell ring, "JAMES!" we shouted and ran downstairs. We all piled into his car and made our short drive to the party.

We arrived about 10 minutes late and the music was already blaring. Kary and I made our to the front door accidentally forgetting about James. I quickly found my way over to the beverage table and filled a red, plastic cup full of beer. Eh, one night wouldn't hurt. "Hey sweetheart." I heard from behind me, I turned around to see a very drunken, Niall. I've known Niall for a little bit, but we were never really close, and tonight I felt adventurous. "Come on babe!" I said, pulling him onto the dancefloor. He held my hips in his hands and began to bump and grind against him. Soon enough, I felt him start to get hard underneath me. I turned around and placed my hands around his neck. I pulled him into me and pressed my lips against his. He forcefully shoved his tongue into my mouth and they began to battle. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING MAKING OUT WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" I hear a very pissed off girl say. I turn my head and suddenly Im covered in beer, it streaming down my body. "I didnt know...." I said to Niall, and just mouthed the words 'Its okay.' Instead of fighting the bitch like I wanted too, I made my way upstairs to a spare bedroom.