Dirty Harry Imagine - VIP

Sorry I havent updated in awhile, I've just been really lazy. Sorry :( 

I couldn't actually believe I was here. Out of the thousands of fans that wanted to win this prize I was actually one of them. Me and the 7 other girls that won the completion got to hang out with the 1D boys for the whole day. I know I shouldn't  have a favourite but Harry won me over. It was just something about that cheeky smile and curly locks that lured me in. He was so hot.

We were guided through the building by security,right up to the boys room. Plenty of the other girls were screaming,but not me. I wanted go play it cool,act natural in front of the boys,they must be fed up of silly screaming fangirls by now.

The door opened and we were greeted by 5 smiling faces.Harry,Niall,Louis,Liam and Zayn all sat there looking perfect. I melted. I found myself glaring at Harry. He wore his blue v-neck shirt and low crotch jeans. He looked at me and smiled. I felt a strange feeling in the pit of my stomach,it was like I NEEDED Harry,like I CRAVED him. I shook the feeling off,not wanting to become an embarrassment.

The whole day went pretty fast and to be honest I was the only calm one in the room. Harry glanced at me a few times from the corner if his eye,but I didn't think anything of it. The 1D lads were lovely and it was definitely an amazing experience meeting them. Just as we were about to leave I felt a warm hand touch my left shoulder. I spun round quickly to see Harry standing in front  of me. By now the others had gone ahead to say bye to the other fans. Me and Harry were alone.

'what's up?' I barely whispered as I looked up at his beautiful face. It was like I was hypnotised by his beauty.

'come in here now' he ordered. He dragged me back into the room by my hand and shut the door. I was confused but also a little intrigued to know what he wanted from me.

' i have wanted you all day. Do you not realise I have been looking at you all this time. You are fucking beautiful. I can't...I can't even explain how bad I want you right now' he hissed at me.

That feeling in the belly was back again. It was weird what Harry could do to me.

'is this what you say to all the girls you manage to bring into your bedroom Harry?' I teased. I looked at him again and but my lower lip. I couldn't help it,i was so turned on. 

'i'm gonna fuck you whether you like it or not' he hissed. He pulled me into the bedroom and closed the door,just the thought of someone walking in on us at any moment made this all the more exciting.

'now are you gonna be good and do as I say or do we have to do this the hard way?' he purred into my ear. Just the slightest touch from him made the throbbing in-between my legs become stronger. But I didn't want to give in so easy.

'it all depends Styles. Have you ever fucked a fan before' I whispered.

He looked me up and down. I could tell he was ready to pounce on me at any second. I wanted him to. I needed him to. 

'no.I have never done anything with a fan. But I want to make you feel good,I want to hear my name roll off your tongue as I make you cum. I want to make your whole body shake when I am inside you. Now just let me fuck you' he replied. That huge grin appeared on his face. I just gave in.I didn't want to be in control, I wanted to be a slave to Harry,let him do whatever he wanted to me.

He laid me down on the bed and took off my top. I watched as his eyes slid down my body,the way his lips parted and the bulge in his jeans grew bigger turned me on more than I thought possible.

'it's all about you. I want this to make you feel incredible' he whispered into my ear,his  breath tickling my neck. He kissed down my body and finally reached my underwear. I gasped a little as he pulled them from me. 

'mmmm already so wet' he said. He pushed two fingers inside me. I couldn't help but throw my head back in pleasure as he also worked his warm tongue against my clit. Harry said he wanted to make me feel amazing and he was doing just that.

'Har...Harry I'm gonna cu...' I couldn't even speak property but I knew my orgasm was fast approaching. Harry stopped.

'i'm not letting you cum till I'm inside you' he said as he zipped down his pants and boxers.wow. He was big. I gasped as he left me no time to adjust to his size as he slammed himself inside me. He hit my g-spot almost every time. I never had so much pleasure in mg life. Harry was amazing.

'ugh...oh my god Harry' I moaned as he slammed into me.

'come on baby,cum for me' he said. So I did, I let my orgasm ripple through my whole body,closely followed by Harry's. He collapsed to the side of me,both of us out of breath and in able to speak. 

There was a knock on the door.

'try and be a bit quieter next time!' called Louis. Oh god,he heard us! I turned to face Harry and we both burst out laughing. He then kissed me' passionately on the lips. 

'you boys might wanna leave if you don't wanna hear round two!' he called as he climbed back on top of me....

(A/N) Hope you liked it!!