Dirty Harry Imagine - UK Girl

I was in love with the most beautiful girl in the United Kingdom. Chelsea. I don't know if she loves me back but she invited me over to her house so we could hang.   "So Harry." She said in an angel voice while scooting next to me on her couch.   I gulped as she rubbed my thigh with her hand. I took a deep breath and answered.    "Yes Chelsea?"   Her hand went up my thigh to my crouch. She started rubbing my area, making me get big and hard.   "I heard that you are in love with me. Is that true?" She started to rub my area harder, a moan escaped my throat. I couldn't speak. She leaned forward and unzipped my jeans.   She pulled out my hard boner and rubbed it.   "I asked, if you loved me."   I threw my head back in pleasure when she bent down and licked the head of my penis. I felt her warm soft lips wrap around my whole shaft. She started sucking hard bobbing her head up and down.   "Damn baby!" I moaned as I felt her tongue swirl around.   She stopped sucking and looked up. She glared at me as she rubbed harder and faster.   "DO YOU LOVE ME?" She shrieked at me, while I busted my load all over the place.   "YES I DO! I'm in love with you. I love you!" I moaned while I felt the last of my cum shoot out.    I was breathing hard while she smirked. "I thought so."   She said while taking off her shorts, showing me her lady friend. She went in front of me and straddled me. She took a deep breath and slammed down hard on my boner, her wall clenching me. She gasped loudly and started riding me hard.   "Harry........I like you.....I really really like you....a lot." She gasped in between moans.   She leaned forward and kissed my lips hard. I was shocked.   "Harry...fuck me." She moaned kissing my neck.   Happily, I lifted her up and slammed her against the wall. Holding her off the ground. She wrapped her legs around me. I held onto her waist while I pumped hard into her body.   She gasped and clawed into my back. I started to go harder and faster in her.   "Harry! Right there!"   She bit into my shoulder while I started slamming into her g-spot non stop. I felt her body and thighs shake. She bit into my shoulder harder and came all over my hardness.    I moaned and shot my cum into her. I felt her cum drip down onto the carpet. She looked into my eyes while I still had her against the wall, holding her up from the ground.   "So....Harry." I smiled widely.   "Yes Chelsea?" She smiled and kissed me deeply.   "I love you." My life is made.   "I love you too, Chelsea."