Dirty Zayn Imagine - Back From Tour

For CuteMaliks :)

It had been a long nine and half months since you had last seen Zayn face to face. You had video chatted with Zayn as much as you could, whenever you could. Wither it was 7 A.M. or midnight, you talked whenever you both had time. However, since he was constantly busy and you were balancing your college studies, there really wasn't much time you actually did talk. You hadn't been able to visit him on the tour either because you were so caught up in studies. You were ecstatic to see Zayn after nine months and the anticipation was killing you.

Currently, you were pacing back and forth around yours and Zayn's very posh million dollar house that had been very lonely and large these past nine months. You anxiously were waiting for the door knob to turn and Zayn would walk in and embrace you in a giant teddy bear hug, swing you around, and kiss you a million times. You had played the scene over and over in your head, waiting for the thought to become a reality. It was 9:17 P.M. and you couldn't wait anymore. You would look at the living room window every few minutes to see if a car was pulling around down the street. Nothing. Nothing until now.

You saw the headlights wrap around the corner between the intersection of Allen Hill and Christian Hill. You knew it was him. Not many people came around here unless they lived in the area. It was what you had been waiting for. A car stopped right in front of the house. You felt every inch of excitement crawl through you. The tears streamed down your face and you couldn't wait for Zayn to come inside so you ran through the front door and giddied down to greet him.

You stood on the steeps looking down at him. Light little snow flakes where falling in the air and you could see his breath escape in clouds from his mouth. You stood with your arms crossed, freezing, with jeans and a long sleeve shirt on, just looking at him. Zayn pulled a suitcase out of the trunk of the Suburban and pulled it down on the ground with the others. 5 suitcase sat on the ground and Zayn went back in for another. You shook your head in amusement at how much stuff Zayn traveled with. As Zayn pulled out his final suitcases, he looked up at you. He caught the shape of your shadowed body in the porch light. It was too dark for him to make out your facial features, however you could see his. His face instantly lite up when he saw you. You didn't wait for permission or any sort of signal, you ran down to greet him. You skidded down the porch stairs and ran out to Zayn. You jumped up in his arms and he caught you, held you tightly. You felt Zayn's soft cold breathing on your neck. It was better than you could have pictured it. The snow was really falling now, it was quite chilly, and he didn't let you go.

"I missed you" Zayn whispered softly in your ear.

Chills whisked down your spine as Zayn's cold lips spoke those words on your cherry red ears.

"I missed you too" You spoke not in a whisper as you rested your head on Zayn's shoulder and dug your face into Zayn's warm neck. The car chauffeur had carried the bags up and into the house just past the main entrance.

Zayn carried you inside. He walked you up the stairs, leaving the bags by the door that he would attend to in the morning, and entered the master suite.

He laid you down on the kind size bed and you knew exactly what he wanted. He bit his lower lip and you begin to strip your clothes off. You pulled off your top and bottoms abruptly leaving yourself remaining in just your bra and panties. You didn't want to just let him off the hook, you wanted to make sure he knew what he was missing these last few months.

You crawled up on the bed seductively and met Zayn who was standing on the side of the bed watching you. Leaning yourself up onto him, you whispered sexily in his ear.

"Did you miss me?"

Zayn nodded in approval, as that was the only actions he could make out seeing as how he couldn't keep his eyes off you.

You began to strip Zayn off all his clothes leaving him in just his boxers. You ran your hands across Zayn's chest softly and circled your thumb over the top of his nipples lightly, giving each one a light kiss. You crawled away from him slowly and you could almost see the sad grow in Zayn's eyes. You sat on your legs up and issued your finger in a "come here" motion as you bit your lip.

"Come play with me" You practically begged

Zayn obliged and came running up to your back side rubbing his hands along your hips making sure to hit each of your breasts and the top of your panties. He began to kiss your neck and you tilted your head back so you would hit his chest. You could feel Zayn's heart beat as you rested on his neck. Moaning a little for tease, you in addition unclasped your bra. Zayn's left hand reached across your chest to massage your right breast as he continued at your neck. You moaned, smiled, and laughed at the same time, making sure to turn him on even more. Zayn's neck then curled around the right side of your neck and began sucking your left breast. You ran your fingers through Zayn's hair as he carried out these notations. Looking around, you notice Zayn's huge bulge poking through his boxers and you just couldn't resist. Taking your hand, you swiftly placed it on his spot massaging them through his boxers. Zayn's head pushed back up right and watched you play with him. You pushed him back up against the pillows on the bed. He rested his head on the headboard of the bed, and you climbed on top of Zayn's lap pursuing to rub him again. Massaging his balls, you watched Zayn roll his head back in pleasure, trying not to give in to your little games. Unsatisfied, you deprived him of his boxers and began giving him a hand job. Though you knew it wouldn't be enough, you liked watching him be tortured.

"Your so going to pay for this" Zayn moaned as he hit his head back on the headboard staring at the ceiling.

Chuckling at his reaction, you lowered your head down to Zayn's cock and began licking from base to tip like a lollipop.

"Oh my f*cking god" Zayn practically screamed

Laughing licking him up, down, and around, you watched him watch you. Although you were enjoying it, you decided to stop teasing him and take him all in. Zayn ran his fingers through your hair, gripping it firmly every time he felt his cock touch the back of your throat. You pushed him to the very edge and when he was ready to cum, you pulled away haughtily. Zayn knew your game, you were always the coach and he was the player. However, this time he wanted to change things up. Laying yourself to the right side of Zayn, he slithered his fingers down your panties and began rubbing your clit.

"Mmmhmmm" You moaned fixating yourself on the bed

Zayn biting his lower lip pushed two fingers slowly inside of you. You ran your head back against the headboard and Zayn pumped vigorously in and out of you. Close to your climax, Zayn pulled both fingers out and licked his fingers free of your deliciousness.

Zayn then climbed on top of you, slid your panties off, and set himself up at your entrance. He pushed slowly inside of you. This definitely was more painful than previous times because after these nine months, you had grown tight.

"Mhm baby your so tight" Zayn moaned

You smiled and just let the feeling of Zayn pumping in to you set in. It was a great feeling you had been longing for. These past few months you had missed it greatly.

Zayn pumped into you for some time before you felt him become sloppy. You knew he was close and you were too. But before you could recall the thought, Zayn released all his fluids into you, which unwittingly made you release too. For the first time in nine months, you guys had mixed. It was definitely as good as you remembered.

"I missed you" Zayn noted as he lay himself beside you

"I missed you too" You laughed

--------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Okay so I'm sorry I have written in a few days, I have a load of school work/projects/homework to do. Wahh :'( Oh well hehe. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed it!

Social Media:

Twitter: SarahH4599

Instagram: Sarah

Kik: Forever2Young1

~Sarah

Vote/Comment/Fan