Dirty Liam Imagine - Shower Fun

(Y/N) and I had been dating for over a year now, I had never felt more in love with a person than I felt with her.

She was in the shower, I heard the water pound against the shower floor.

A smiled tugged on my lips as I peeled my head off my pillow. She must have been getting ready for her classes. I wanted her to stay with me though. 

I climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom, stripping and sneaking in the shower behind her.

I wrapped my arms around her waist, earning a gasp from her, “Morning baby girl.” I smiled against her hair.

She giggled in and turned in my arms, I couldn't help but notice the soap suds running down her cleavage, breasts, shoulders and arms. “Good morning to you too.” She smiled, knowing I was looking her over.

I attached my lips to hers, in a hungry manor. Her legs wrapped around my waist and I pinned her against the wall, grinding my hips against hers. She moaned and I took the opportunity to start kissing down her neck and chest. My lips rested against her breast, sucking and pulling at the erect nipple.

She moaned louder and louder the harder I sucked and nibbled. I pulled away knowing soon a bruise would form. “Do you want me baby girl?” She groaned, bucking her hips forward.

“Yes Liam.” She begged, dying for my touch. I slipped my hand across her chest and down her stomach to her soaking core. I teased her by sliding my finger up and down.

“Liam, please.” She begged, I pushed a finger inside her earning a soft moan. I attached my lips to her neck again as I added another finger. Her moans increasing. (Y/N) wrapped her legs tighter around my waist bringing me closer to her, “Liam please, fuck me.” She breathed against my ear. I pulled my fingers out of her and brought my lips to meet hers as I lined myself up with her enterance. Slowly I pushed myself inside her, she gasped like she always did, I let her adjust to my size and kissed down her neck and back to her lips.

“Move Liam.” She whispered, breathing hard. I began to thrust faster and harder, pulling almost all the way out befoe plunging back into her. I smiled satisfied with myself as she began to scream my name, somehow blocking out my loud moans.

“I’m close.” She breathed against my ear again, I put my hand in between us and gently rubbed her around in circles while still bucking my hips. Her moaning turned back into screaming her walls clenching around me. I released inside of her shortly after, her moaning and whispering my name over and over pushing me over the edge.

I sat her down and kissed her forehead, “I love you,” I whispered, tilting her face up to meet mine. She smiled still a little out of breath, “I love you too, now get out here so I can actually take a shower.”