Chapter 20

Well its been one and a half hours later and she hasn't woke up yet. She keeps mumbleing things about me leaveing her, and yes I do keep trying to talk back even though my mom keeps telling me its not going to work. I know its not though but I can't help it!!

Jordyn: Justin?!

Justin: Jordyn??

Pattie: Sweetie shes not awake..

Justin: *sighs and looks down*

Pattie: It's alright hun. She should wake up her soon..

Justin: And what if she doesn't??

Pattie: She will..

Doctor:*walks in* Is she awake yet?

Justin: Noo..

Doctor: Well she should be waking up soon. The most would be 25 to 30 minutes.

Justin: Ok. Thank you.

Doctor: Anytime. Just call me in as soon as she wakes up. *leaves the room*

Justin: Heyy mom?

Pattie: Yes?

Justin: Can you run down to a vending machine and get me a water please?

Pattie: You can do it hun.

Justin: But I want to be here in case she wakes up..

Pattie: Ok sweetie. *Gets up and leaves*

Man, I am so tired Ive been up since like 6 this morning! But I don't care, I'm here for her no matter what! Even if it means staying awake for as long as shes asleep. She seems so peaceful when shes not thinking I'm going to leave her..My mom needs to hurry with that water I'm frickin thursty!!  Hmmm.. Jordyn needs to wake up! I just had her back and had to leave.. Now I have to wait for her to wake up its been almost two hours!!

Pattie:*Walks into the room* Here swwetie.*hands Justin his water*

Justin: *takes the water and chugs half of it down* Thank you mom.

Pattie: Were you that thursty?!

Justin: Yess! I was dieing of thurst!!

Pattie: Why didn't you ask earlier hun??

Justin: I don't know. I thought I could wait but I couldn't.

Pattie: Alrighty sweetie..

Jordyn's pov

Why would Justin leave me? He said he loved me!! I started to cry again..

Jordyn: JUSTIN!!

Everything started to go white then black. I could hear people talking it was a boy and a women. It seemed like there talking about the boys thurst. I couldn't reconize there voices at first till the boys started to sound familiar. IT WAS JUSTIN!!! But I dont know the womens voice. I slowly opened my eyes.

 Jordyn: Justin??

Justin: Jordyn?! Are you awake?!

Jordyn: Yess.

Justin: Oh my god!! I love you! Please stop scaring me like this!

Jordyn: I'm sorry Justin.

Justin: Its ok.

Pattie: Don't we need to call the doctor in?

Justin: Oh yes we do!

Pattie: I will do that you can stay with her.

Justin: Thanks.

Jordyn: Whos that?

Justin: Thats my mom. You'll like her. Alot of people do.

Jordyn: Ohh ok.

Doctor: *walks in* Ok Jordyn. I need you to take this. *hands her two pills*

Jordyn: Alright. Umm can I have some water to take these?

Justin: Here take whats left of my water.

Jordyn: Alright. *takes pills*

Doctor: Ok well I'm going to have you take these till there gone. You take 1 before every meal.

Jordyn: Ok. Sounds easy to remember.

Justin: When can she leave??

Jordyn: Yeahh when can I leave?

Doctor: Hmm.. We're going to keep you here for 1 more night to see how you hold up. If you hold up fine then you can go home by 6pm tomorrow.

Jordyn: Sweet thanks doc.

Doctor: Anytime. Just dont forget to take the pills.*leaves*

Jordyn: Ok. Justin! I get to leave tomorrow!

Justin: I know! I'm soo excited! Oh Jordyn, this is my mom. Mom this is Jordyn.

Pattie: Hi sweetie. You can call me Pattie.

Jordyn: Ok. Well i'm Jordyn as you proably know.

Pattie: Yeahh I know, Justin doesn't shut up about you. You seem like a lovely girl.

Jordyn: Thank you.. But Justin.. Where am I going to go?. Whos paying my hospital bill?

Justin: Well for the hospital bill your parents have to pay it since of all the damage they did to you.

Jordyn: Then where am I staying??

Justin: Well I asked my mom and she said..

Pattie: I said you can stay with us sweetie..

Jordyn: Oh my gosh! Thank you soo much!! Justin, I do love your mom!!

Justin: I told you!

Pattie: Well it was nice meeting you but I'm going to head home. I'm tired Ive not been home all day. And its getting late.

Jordyn: Alrighty. It was nice meeting you too.

Justin: Ok see ya mom. Love you.

Pattie: Love you too hun. Bye. *leaves*

Justin: Now I get you to myself!

Jordyn: Justin, you look really tired.

Justin: So.

Jordyn: Soo you need some sleep..

Justin: But I just got you to myself..

Jordyn: Please Justin? You need it.

Justin: Fine.. *Walkes over to the couch and layes some sheets on it and layes down* I wish you could lay with me..

Jordyn: Hmm.. Just go to sleep. I have to stay here smartie!

Justin: I know night. I love you Jordyn.

Jordyn: I love you too Justin.

I love him so much. Hes such a gentlemen. Im happy hes mine. Man, and I get to live with him.. I wonder how long for. I just can't wait till I'm outta here!! Crap, I really need to pee and I'm kind of hungry..

Jordyn: Justin??

No answer.. He passed out! I got out of the bed and walked over to the side of the couch, I leaned over and he was passed out! Ok well I'm sneaking out and going to the potty! And seeing if I can eat anything.. I walked around the place for a while because I couldn't find the frickin bathroom!! I HAVE TO PEE!! Ohh there it is! I ran into the bathroom and did my stuff I came out and started to wash my hands.. I started to hear voices.. I couldn't understand them though soo I just went on washing my hands.. Then I heard some one say...