Chapter 15

Jordyn: I choose, choice number 2..

Olivia: Ok good!

Jordyn: yeahh I guess....

Olivia: Oh don't be so disappointed. You'll find someone,, Nevermind you wont! Ohh look there he is! Now go!

I started walking towards Justin. He was across the parking lot standing with his friends, laughing, smiling.. Oh look at him, hes just so cute, with those puppy dog eyes, and hes perfect smile, with that hair.. Aww I can't hurt him.. Look, he looks soo happy.. He saw me walking towards him and a big smile came upon hes face.. Great, he proably thinks I'm here to forgive him..

Justin: Jordyn! Heyy guys can you give us some space real quick?

Ryan: Sure thing! Come on guys.* They all walk off*

Justin: Whats wrong Jordyn??

Jordyn:*mumbles* I don't love you..

Justin: What? Speak up. I can't hear you..

Jordyn: I don't love you Justin! Ok? I never did alright? Now can you leave me alone?! I dont want to see you! So never talk to me again!!

Justin: Then why'd you say it??

Jordyn: Say what?!?

Justin: Why did you say you love me?!

Jordyn: I dont know..

Justin: Well aren't you just soo nice! Just playing with peoples hearts!! Jordyn, I thought you were different! I thought you were actually one of those sweet girls that were down to earth and would put everyone before them but I guess not!! I thought you were my dream girl that I've been living my life to find. But no you were just another girl closer to the love of my life! I loved you Jordyn.. *Goes to his car and opes the door and turns around* And you have your wish.. *gets in the car and speeds off*

 Tears formed in my eyes. Justin... I love you too... How could he say I was just another girl?.  I just stood there proablly crying but I couldnt really tell becasue my chest was attracting soo much pain!. Someone touched my shoulder, but I didnt bother to look up..

Olivia: Aww is alright.. Well for me it is!!

Jordyn: Good for you.. *walks off*

I don't want to talk to her at all, after what she made me do.. This week is going to be like living hell! I wish he could come after me so I can tell him that everything i said is the oppsite of what I wanted to say to him.. I do know the reason I said I love you to him,, Its because I do.. I ran home as quick as I could. On the way home there was a curb but I forgot it was there and tripped. My face hit the concrete first. I didnt care I got stright up and kept running. I ran through the front door and to my room ignoring my mom in the kitchen, I ran to my room and I looked in the mirrior and my face was all bloody.. I had scraps everywhere from when I tripped.. I didnt care! I lied down on my bed and cryed. Justins last words played over and over 'I loved you'. He really did love me, and I was forced to throw it all away!! I wish I could kill myself but I'm to scared to end it. Even though I want too.. I just cut.. Alot.

~8:00pm~

 My parents busted into my room. Well we're back to the usual routine. My dad picked me up and the first thing he did was turn me upside down and just hold me there. My mom took out something from behind her back but I couldnt tell what it was. I started to get hit with it like really hard my back started to hurt with a stinging and burning sensation. It then started to move to my side. I still couldn't tell what it was. Well thats till it came towards my head. It was a baseball bat! To be honest I didnt even know we had one of those!! Gezz this hurts so bad!! Im suprise I haven't been killed yet! Just then I got hit on the side of my head and blacked out..

~Next Morning~  

 I woke up to my alarm clock. I did my usual routine and when I looked in the mirrior to strighten my hair, I didnt like what I saw. I had a bruse by my left ear, the right side of my lip was swollen and brused around it, I had a bruse right by my right eye. I lefted my shirt, revealing my stomach to myself and I had the biggest bruse I had ever seen! It was frickin huge! Gezz my moms gotta swing!. At least the bat was wooden not metal! I did my hair and walked off to school. I looked down all day because of what happened yesterday.. I was crying too but I didnt want any one to see my face.. It was like that all day.. Nothing special happend that night either because my parents went and partied and got drunk so they passed out when they got home. I keep reading Jusins note over and over. I cut some more that night and went to sleep.. The next day I did the same thing as yesterday at school. Head down and cried..

Elizabeth: Heyy Jordyn..

Jordyn: *Sniffles*

Elizabeth: Aww whats wrong hun?

Jordyn: I love him Elizabeth!!

Elizabeth: Love who??

Jordyn: ....