Chapter 6

Jordyn:Yeahh Justin?

Justin: Well first of all,*Grabs Jordyns hands* are we friends now?

Jordyn: Umm, I guess soo. Why?

Justin: Ok, so does this mean we can tell each other anything?

Jordyn: I guess??

Justin: Then can you please tell me why you had bruses all up your arm?

Jordyn: I umm *Bell Rings* Got to go! Bye Justin! I'll see ya later!

Ohh wow! That was really close. Yeahh I can't tell him the truth.. I'm going to feel soo bad for lieing to him.. Yeahh I also feel bad for lieing to Elizabeth too. Man. I hate guilt.. But what am I going to tell Justin?. I mean I know he won't let this go till he gets an answer, and I can't avoid him because I just told him that I could pretty much tell him anything. Ughh I hate this. I hate all of this! Anyway, what am I going to tell him?? Ohh I know I'll ----

Elizabeth: Heyy Jayy! *Both walking into the classroom* What happened to your eye?!

Jordyn: Ohh heyy Lizzy! And it got hit by a door.

Elizabeth:Ok it seems like it hurts and it seemed like you were thinking. It looked deep.

Jordyn: Oh, yeahh I was.. *sits down* And it does hurt.

Elizabeth:*sits in the seat next to her* Soo what were you thinking about?

Jordyn: To be honest.. Justin.

Elizabeth: Really? How come? I thought you didnt want to talk to him because he was a jerk..

Jordyn: Well yeahh that was true but Olivia was bulling me yesterday when school was over and I ran around the corner when Justin showed up and I listened to them talk and he yelled at her for being a brat towards me and that he doesn't ever want to talk to her again.. But most importently he said I was pretty..

Elizabeth: Aww does this mean Jordyns ganna have a boyfriend soon?

Jordyn: No. Theres too much going on to have a boyfriend. We're just friends.

Elizabeth: Whatever you say..

Man. I love this girl! I just wish it wasn't so hard to tell her the real truth.. And Justin too. Ohh yeahh what am I going to tell him?! Thats right! I'll just tell him I was going to try out for the school play soo I brused my arms up so It could be real but I didnt get the part soo yeahh.. I think that'll work! It sounds a little embarressing but Ohh well..

~4th Period~

I was sitting at my seat waiting for Justin to come in, when finally he came in and sat next to me.

Justin: Can you tell me know why you had bruses on your arm?

Jordyn: Yeahh.. Sorry about last time.. Anyway I wanted to try out for the school play and since its 'Annie' and so I wanted to make the bruses look real so I made them real...

Justin: Soo you hit your self just for a play?

Jordyn: Yeahh I really wanted the lead.

Justin: Well did you get it? The lead?

Jordyn: Ohh no. But its alright. I think I'll live.

Justin: Well ok then.. And you dont need to hit yourself because you really want something, your pretty just the way you are even if you do walk into doors..

Jordyn: Haha yupp thats me. And thanks Justin. Your sweeter then I thought.

Justin: What? Did you think I was a jerk?

Jordyn: Actually, yes because, pretty much all popular guys are jerks because they think they can get any girl the want.

Justin: Well I promise you that I dont think that at all!

Jordyn: Hmm. Good.

I cant believe he believed that! That was close. These bells aren't always going to be able to save me all the time, thats the bad part. Well the school day was ok for the rest of the day, I guess. You know with Olivia tortureing me when Justin wasn't around, and to be honest I think shes kind of jealous of me because Justin doesnt want her.. Yeahh shes ALOT meaner now that Justin choose me over her which is good but bad. Good, because a guy actually choose me over her for once. Bad, because now I'm going to get hurt worse here at school now. Ohh well its not as bad as home.. Well school was over and I was walking home. A moving truck drove by and something fell out of it and broke. So I looked both ways before entering the streets and walked over to it. I picked up a piece and finally, there it was. A nice sharp piece of glass...